Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should i just use my keyboard and mouse, or should i got and get a usb Controller.. if so what kind of controller??

I use internet slang for comedic purposes only.

Me having played predominantly consoles my entire life would go for a controller. It just feels much better (to me) to be holding a controller than having your fingers spread out on the keyboard. I'm sure if you already have some type of gaming controller you can buy a USB converter for that for less than buying a PC gaming controller (Acctually I'm not sure... not much of a PC gamer, but you can check prices).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-o-x on 2005-12-01 19:53 ]</font>

Personally, I use a Logitech Dual Action Rumblepad for Blue Burst. I imagine I will do the same with PSU. With the Logitech gaming software, you can map keyboard keys to the gamepad, allowing you to make all kinds of customizations. It really came in handy, considering PSOBB's settings did not offer full gamepad customization for me.

I would say that with this type of game, a gamepad will probably work very well and be lots of fun. If you're an avid console user, a gamepad would probably be a good investment. The gamepad I have is almost identical to a PS2 controller.

Frankly Im used to mouse and keyboard and efficient with it. So sticking with it.

since psu is being designed for the ps2 controller, thats what i will use.
    Quit PSO2

I have an Xbox controller hooked to a UBS port, so I might use that. It's just the more responsive controller I have. Works with almost everything (doesn't like FPS though, but mouse and keyboard is the best for that. D: ).

Honestly I don't believe that keyboard will work based on the control scheme that was used at my test play for PSU.

I've become accoustomed to using the keyboard ( and mouse, but only in one game ) to play PC games. I really want to use a controller, but I don't really like any PC ones- which is why I'm swaying twoard the PS2 release. ( Had it not cost $120, I would have gotten PS2 FFXI. But since PSU won't have a HDD, it definatly won't be that much- so me getting PS2 PSU is a high probabilaty. )

I'm planning on getting a USB converter for either an xbox controler or a ps2 controler when the game comes out.

On 2005-12-01 20:09, Tomeeboy wrote:
    Personally, I use a Logitech Dual Action Rumblepad for Blue Burst. I imagine I will do the same with PSU. With the Logitech gaming software, you can map keyboard keys to the gamepad, allowing you to make all kinds of customizations.
    I plan on using a Logitech Dual Action as well, because I already have one. It resembles a PS2 controller, so I think it'll work for me. (I hope my post isn't considered as advertising in any way, I'll edit it, or let it be edited if it has to.)