Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scan 1

Scan 2

I want this game -_-'

If EspiaKaos or GaijinPUnch or someone else could traduc the important and new points it would be nice

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_DS on 2005-12-07 11:46 ]</font>

The second link is broken..

On 2005-12-07 11:44, Kano-Okami wrote:
    The second link is broken..
    Try it again.

To get back on topic, these scans are pretty interesting. It looks like the hovercraft/tank will be a vehicle you can pilot. Also, there are some additional details about the Flowder and Lunga.

Probably the most interesting thing are the spaceship pictures. It looks like you'll have a spacecraft that can fly between the various planets. Too bad it seems like it is a menu-driven system.

I wonder what the top half of the second page is about....

I can't wait to float around in a striker.

The PPT looks interesting, looks like an interplanetary traval menu. I wonder if that'll be incorperated on the online mode...
    hmm....

Check out the ID card thing shown on page 2. Interesting how it shows the region the user is from (in this case, Japan), surely there must be a reason for showing that.. (teehee), and some kind of bio space, and now with your character's photo! - excellent!

Perhaps it's some kind of a guild card system? It seems to show Ethan making a choice regarding the 'card', (yes/no, accept/decline?) in this case, Hyuga's.

I got all giddy seeing those pics... o_o

So, it shows how "Guild Card" (or whatever it is this time, it seems to be called "UserID", judging by what it says) works, apparently showing that there's this BIG chance we'll have cross-regional play.
    Cross your fingers everyone!

The planetary system is definitely interesting.
    Even if we can't pilot it, it shows how things may work to visit the areas of each planet and how you get to them.
    It was said a long time ago that the City (new lobbies for those still not used to it) would have a floor just for space travel, so it may be there where you get the ship to travel around.

1. We know of the Lunga for certain land travel.
    2. We know of the Flowder for certain water travel.
    3. Theres also a vehicle that can travel floating above ground. I believe this is another function of the Flowder (nice name btw).
    4. Its already been established there will be a dedicated area for a spaceport, indicating space travel. Its not PS without some acknowledgement of spaceships.

I'll work on more detailed translations later. Here's what I've got from glancing over the articles.

G Flyer - This is a type of personal transportation used primarily in the Guardians Colony.

PPT - This photon-powered (using the "photon drive system") transportation shuttle is used for inter-planetary transportation along vector tracks.

Striker - This is an assault tank used by the A.M.F.

i wonder if every character will strike a pose on the GC. and on the subject of the tank kinda... will those be used later on in solo mode when it i like a roman army of seed against the other ppls