Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Well, now they don't even work at all. ;p

http://www.pso-world.com isn't in the URLs, it should be.

On 2005-12-08 13:20, Skorpius wrote:
    Well, now they don't even work at all. ;p

http://www.pso-world.com isn't in the URLs, it should be.
    Heh. The URL tags automatically insert a http:// if you do not specify a protocol. So much for relative linking....

PSOW RL PIC COMMENT THREAD 2
    when I click "picture thread" it sends me to the front page.
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.

On 2005-12-08 14:00, Rion772 wrote:
    PSOW RL PIC COMMENT THREAD 2
    when I click "picture thread" it sends me to the front page.
    That should be fixed now.

At the moment, recursive linking on the old planetdreamcast and dynamic.gamespy.com URLs is NOT working. This means that trying to access a file or page using one of the old, non pso-world.com, links will result in redirection to the front page. I'm told this issue should be fixed sometime tonight or tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

I don't like that "Continue to PSOW" thing with the add on it when i come to the site >.>;;

On 2005-12-08 14:16, Zelutos wrote:
    I don't like that "Continue to PSOW" thing with the add on it when i come to the site >.>;;
    That was already recognized on the first page of this topic. >.>;;

When i get a private message - it does not tell me i have a private message instead a small window pops up which contains the greeting message that can be found at the top of this page with the red background.

On 2005-12-08 16:16, Delfi wrote:
    When i get a private message - it does not tell me i have a private message instead a small window pops up which contains the greeting message that can be found at the top of this page with the red background.
    Actually the message is still there, it is just below the red background. Since the dialog box cannot be resized, you don't see PM text.

On 2005-12-08 00:02, Mixfortune wrote:
    Team PSOW forum seems to be down.

Error - The forum you selected does not exist. Please go back and try again.

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (forum_id = 21)' at line 1
    People not in the PSOW Team can't get in there. That's normal.. but the error has been the same since we added the forum.