Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324
    Old Man

On 2006-02-01 03:55, anguish wrote:
    Come on. You're just being ridiculous stating that because someone has a lvl 200 char, he must be the best player around. The playing style of a high level char is VERY different from a low level char on cmode. But I agree, uncomfortable might be the wrong choice of word for expressing my feelings. And this is mainly about the communication barrier between us and a huge misinterpration from your part.

I meant uncormfortable, in a sense more like unsecure? as in is this really the best way to go for optimizing times, shouldnt we just stick with the things we know that we can handle the best? I simply meant that Shigecki is far more better as a HU than a FO, and also not close to Bless skills as FO. (in cmode, i have no clue about their gameplay on normal). and this is obviously because Bless have more cmode experience as it, everyones ability can improve.
    I've been trying to play middle ground here, but this last statement is both erroneous and ridiculous.

I will try and get a MOD to close this topic now. Too bad as I thought we could get something going here, but as I've seen in the past, HUGE EGOS almost always mess up what could be a good thing.

The only observations you have relative to comparing Shigeck's skills as a hu versus a fo and compared to Bless are EXTREMELY LIMITED. I have personally played with Shigecki as the force on hundreds of occasions and although we've learned some tricks on BB that we didn't know on xbox, Shigecki's play as a force has always been top notch and was considered at the very top on xbox. The fact that he has focused his efforts on the Hucast while on BB does not diminish his skills as a force.

Bless never even played challenge mode on xbox and was largely given the benefit of my experience along with that of Shigecki, Mo, HNIC and others as he learned how to play challenge mode on BB. Bless' skills have improved greatly largely as a result of the support we gave him as he learned how to play. Your statement is absolutely ridiculous. The fact that he claimed the force spot on over 90% of our runs while we were relegated to playing our other characters has a large part to do with his success as a force now.

I consider Bless a friend and enjoy playing with him, but your continued statements disparaging the experience and play of myself and my close friend and teammate have soured my interest in playing challenge mode at all.

Despite my calls and efforts to turn away from these continued disparaging remarks they continue. I have no choice but to walk away from what could have been a good cooperative team-building opportunity that all could have benefitted from.

Good luck with your challenge mode play.

MODS - PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC.

This thread is being locked at Sitka's request. If you would like to continue the discussion, please use the Private Messaging system.