Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

GameFront.de posted a new scan today from V-Jump magazine. This one details the beasts' nanoblast and cast's SUV weapons. Doesn't seem to be any new info, but there are some good pictures of Leogini's beastform, Tonnio starting to transform, and Lou with some really, really big guns.

Later tonight, after I get off work, I'll do a proper translation to make sure there isn't any new info.

DUDE TAHT IS SWEET!!! now i really cant wait for it to come out....

OOH! Really BIG guns! Makes me want to be a Cast more than ever!
    Next Red Box is mine! Either that or i eAt yoUR sOUl!
    Wait. We each get one now? Then give me yours. I know I got one! Give me yours anyway!

Wow, some of those attacks that the beasts do when they transform are pretty nuts. He's like throwing tornadoes. And that top most thumb nail looks like a different beast...Not Leo! That's pretty cool if that's what it is. I want to see what some of the different nanoblasts that they have. And Espio wasn't kidding when he said really, really big guns. God damn those things are huge. They don't have weapons like that on tanks! So casts get super giant gatling guns, huh? Not gonna complain 'bout that. Kick ass! One more reason for me to make my main a cast. Those SUV guns are awesome. Thx for the scan Espio That's really cool. Can't wait to hear some translations...

All I gotta say is HOLY SHIT! THOSE GUNS ARE HUUUUUGE! I figured youd port in some decent weps with the SUV. With SUV likes that, who needs an army? You ARE the army! LOL Man, Im glad theres gonna be some casts in the guild. As for beasts, a series of tornadoes? Man, I cant wait to try out that & any other atk that beasts get. This game is SO gonna rule!

makes you wonder what a female beast will look like in beast form and theres a female of the beast race in the story

it says her age is 22? makes me wonder if beasts age slowly

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

They do. Theyre the opposites of newmans. Newmans age quickly, beasts age slowly. Its to help them endure harsh conditions while they do the dangerous manual labor they do on Moatoob. As for beast females, they shouldnt look too different. Youll be able to tell theyre female, Im sure. I just hope that unlike Leo's transformation, you can retain some of your original coloring from your char, when you transform.

Yeah, I hope the female beast Nanoblast is different, would be a bit wierd turning into that male one XD

Loving that SUV for droids though, that's awesome

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Yeah, tell me about it. A hermaphrodite beast? That aint happening! As for the casts, yeah, I think Ill have to make one just to play with those SUVs. Maybe a real small android so the guns look even bigger?

Hunter android

haha, looks sweet. just another perk for playing a cast in my mind. one thing i wonder is what SUV is supposed to stand for >> either way, just something more to look forward to