Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Come on. Big guns are fine, but that's a little absurd. :|
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Not sure, but, the S probably stands for Satellite as the SUV is beamed down to you.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Everything about Phantasy Star is absurd. 17 year olds being masters of martial arts, weaponry, techniques, and being able to save the world is all far-fetched, but hey... that's part of the fun behind videogames.

After all, if you want something more realistic, that's what sports games and Grand Theft Auto are for, heh...

Given that alot of RPGs take place in the middle ages & ppl were lucky if they lived past their 20s back then, its not exactly absurd for there to be teenage heroes. Also keep in mind that when RPGs were created, they were created by younger ppl with younger ppl in mind. Farfetched? Not at all. Understandable? Very much so.

P.S. If you really dont like Phantasy Star, why are you here?

Parn dont be a poor sport just lighten up and not critisize the way the game was made, even though it is very unlikely. If we wanted something more realistic then i guess we wouldnt be playing this game as terms of killing giant monsters on other planets.

to reiterate... HOLY NUGGETS THOSE ARE SOME BIG GUNS! and of course it is like the japanese to try to pack them on the smalest female android they could find.i yonder if they well be fired automaticaly or if u can walk around with them till you decide to unleash the furry. ither way im luvin it.

ps, for those who have minds in the gutter, we meen guns literly, not girls brestisis.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

OdinTyler, Korashimo, do either of you like... know how to read at all? Or is your attention span so short that you can't read past the first sentence?

Everything about Phantasy Star is absurd. 17 year olds being masters of martial arts, weaponry, techniques, and being able to save the world is all far-fetched, but hey... that's part of the fun behind videogames.

After all, if you want something more realistic, that's what sports games and Grand Theft Auto are for, heh...
    Gee, I wonder if Parn likes Phantasy Star!

*snip rest of message*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-12-20 20:14 ]</font>

Anyone get the feeling Parn has the attention span of a goldfish? Btw thats approximately 3 seconds. Also, Im pretty sure I know how to read as Kora is as well. Not too hard to spot complaining & arrogance in the same sentence now is it? Like Kora said...RELAX!

All discussion in this thread should be related to the scan that EspioKaos posted. Anything else will be considered off-topic. If some of you have grievances with each other, use the Private Message system.

To get back on topic, that is some very impressive weaponry that Lou is sporting. It makes me wonder how you are supposed to "charge up" your special attack.

Well, Im sure there will be a similar charge for Nanoblasting as well. When youre ready to nanoblast or summon your SUV, as the PSO quote goes:

It 'will tell you to use the power.'

I dont think the SUV needs to charge up, itself, per se. Since its satellite-beamed to you, you would charge up for its use. Once acheiving this, beam down & blow whatever is in your path, away. As for nanoblasting, probably a similar concept, then transform, & wreck house!