Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

It looks likle it is about the beasts like the dragon and that big face thing http://phantasystaruniverse.com/

Wow. SonicTeam seems to be getting to the updates much earlier than usual. I prefer it that way, though.

All of the info here seems to be the same stuff that's been in recent magazine scans. The monsters section goes over three bosses: De Ragan, Gol Dolba, and Onma Gohg. The nanoblast and SUV-weapons sections don't seem to have anything new as far as info, but I don't have time to translate right now to be completely sure as I have to leave for work in a few minutes. Once I get home from work tonight, however, I'll look over the descriptions and share my translations.

Cool, they added a "monster" section and updated the Nanoblast/SUV-Weapon sections. It looks like the text for the updated sections was changed.

Could someone extract the images and provide translations for the three sections? I'll start working on a front page update and update/create the appropriate guides.

EDIT: Did anyone notice Leo standing beside the transformed beast in one of the pictures in the Nanoblast section?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-12-29 10:33 ]</font>

I got the monsters pics, so how to put the pics in here?

please tell me if this is not needed

techn0rganic

So the weapons colors will be customizable?

Under teh dragon pics, it showed ethan holding 2 green bladed swords, but their shafts were different. One was red, the other was green. Maybe it has to do with the strength of the weapon?

My guess is the photon blade's colors will be the element, and the paint color of the shaft will be its quality/strength. A slight bit different then pso.

And there seems to be another "rare/special" sword, under that batlike section. Its green with a blue like orb in the hilt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2005-12-30 20:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2005-12-30 20:17 ]</font>

heh, kannon beat me to it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-12-29 12:22 ]</font>

Why oh why do we have to know that the game is already done. It makes it 100x more unbearable that they're teasing us with a bunch of screenshots when you know they're giggling their little heads off in their offices, laughing at our torment.

XD ya i know..this is killin me...b so much better if they just tell us the release date...