Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Down for the Getdown

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2006/1010.html

Does this mean that we're gunna get PSU later as well? Yarr, I can't take the anxiousness anymore, GIVE US A U.S. RELEASE DATE SEGA!

i read the same things in a french news, they said that the jp stores have recently listed the game for the 30 march. But no official source, maybe an answer tomorrow in the official update...

I use internet slang for comedic purposes only.

Hmm... A bit of sad news for a few of our importers, but the PC version is still on track so its not all that bad.

Oh this is un-freakin-real! Then, to say the PC version isnt necessarily delayed? Does that make any sense? Why would 1 version be ready & another not? This is blowing apart the whole idea that the servers are shared. It doesnt make any sense.

Curiously enough, IGN says that both versions are delayed.
    IMO, I think some sites are taking the "PSU delayed" news as being PS2 only, when it means it's both versions of PSU delayed; let's face it, many gaming sites are forgetting (and ignoring) the fact PSU is going to be released for BOTH the PS2 and the PC and are considering it a PS2 game only.

This, however, does mean good news (as weird as it may sound).
    It means they found something wrong with it and are fixing it, or are even adding new stuff for us to enjoy, most likely related with the online mode since apparently the offline mode is already finished.

Well, no one wants either version delayed. However, if it benefits PSU as a whole, it CAN be a good thing. Ppl need to remember there are 2 versions & as Ive said before, certain websites & magazines are not helping with their very broad analyses of the situation. Are there any other sources of info that have a better grasp of the situation?

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I think this may be a translation error. Wasnt March 30th the U.S. release date?
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

No, the US ended up being said it would be released in May. However, that was only retailers & not a more reliable source of info. This announcement pertains to the JP versions.

This *could* be a good thing.
    There aren't that many cross platform online games out there and releasing the floodgates could prove foolhardy.
    Heck, FFXI's cross-platform release was split from May (PS2) to November (PC) of 2002.

(Anyways I'm gettin' the PC version and if that's still on track, it's all good)

Maybe they're delaying for a world-wide release... naaaaah that'd be too good.