Prophets of Motav - Lacks the "special" description. Special for Prophets of Motav - Lv5 Jellen and Zalure. Weapon increases Rafoie, Rabarta, Razonde techs by 20%.

S-Red's Blade - The special gives a Lv3 shifta and Deband.

Evil Curst- I think the weapon classified as a Cane Type, not a Saber type. The special unleashes Megid at a random level between 1 and 12.

Evil Curst and Sting Tip have a Saber icon. I've argued that they're Canes because they have Cane attributes, but since Sting Tip swings faster than Sabers, and Evil Curst only swings once, it's difficult to tell.

Technically, Evil Curst and Sting Tip are cane type weapons. Don't know why ST place Saber icons on them. I have an art book on Ep1&2 that place the artwork of the evil curst under the canes catagory.
    Hard to see from the swinging animation, since cane animation is similar to the saber animation.
    Maybe it was programming error, like that Ult Gibbles giving only 51 exp.

I updated the specials for the Prophets of Motav, S-Reds Blades, and Evil Curst.

I'm going to leave the Evil Curst and Sting Tip in their current categories since you can make an argument for them being canes or sabers.