Force scholar

After reading a lot about cheating these past days and hearing to players conversations while playing online,i've been thinking about what kind of cheats the game itself can detect and will get you banned or sanctionned...

I'm not asking how to cheat or things like that,i'm just curious about how smart the game itself can be...

From what i understand,stacking PD or stuffs like that won't get you in trouble except that you don't find rare anymore.

Duping Materials won't affect you either since you can easily get these materials while offline or even online and once used the game can't make the difference.

A weapon with more than 100% in a stat is cheated for sure.Same thing for a weapon with more than 3 stats upgraded.This will cause you troube i suppose.

Same thing will happen if you're using a mag with more than 185 points in a single stat or with more than LVL 200.

I've also heard about people using codes to max out their stats at lvl 1.I Guess that game can detct that and ban you for such treachery...

But what happen to someone crating copies of legid weapons he has found in the game??
    Let's say that you find a God Unit or a any great weapon and that you're affraid of loosing it while playing online.If you create a copy of that weapon with a duping process but you don't modify the item any further (just as a backup...) will the game be able to guess it's a fake??

How far can ST stop cheating?

I'm just curious because like i said,these past days every single player i've seen is claiming something and his contrary so i guess here's the place to find out the truth...

Thanks a lot for all your opinions!

First:
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...010&forum=4&13

The game detects (and punishes):
    • *mates and *fluids above 10
    • Other healing items over 10
    • PDs over 99
    • Mags over level 200
    • Some unreleased items (only applies to an online temporary {24 hour?} ban, offline they should have no consequence)
    • Most hacked J-Swords (legitimate ones and good hacks have a killed counter on the Unsealed version, no bad will come from bad hacks besides not being able to unseal it)

The game can not detect:
    • Dupes (the game will think that you found two of the item as they aren't given unique numbers when you find them; since this system would be impossible with both online and offline play; other games can do it because online play uses dedicated characters and items)
    • Hacks
    • Some unreleased items
    • Percents over 100% in one area (either 127 or 300 {the item will have 300% in an area but only display 100%})
    • Maxed stats at any level
    • J-Swords with more than 2 areas of %s (the kill counter likely takes the space of the 3rd area)

The game (I am fairly certain) can not handle items with 4 or 5 areas of percents, meaning these items will not exist at all.
    Some Mags can have 195 of a stat or 200 if it DEF (applies to only System Mags I believe).