When i googled for PSO i also found a site that mentioned a version for the PC (PSObb) is this the same as the version i have just bought for my GC or is it different? if it is different please could you explain how it is as i might be interested as i prefer PC games over my Cube as i can't go online with the Cube,

or would i be best just getting to grips with pso on my cube?

Thanks,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IDI_Foxhound on 2006-01-15 02:54 ]</font>

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

PSOBB is a free download of a PSO game that is online only.

However the catch is to pay the monthly fee each month after the 2 week "free" trial period.

It is not exactly the same as your GC version.

There is Episode 4 in addition to Episode 1 and 2.

New items to find, new quests to play, etc.

A big negative to the game in the view of many is not being able to transfer items to your characters yourself.

You have to leave them online with another player and scurry back with your other character(s).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2006-01-15 02:56 ]</font>

ah, i think i will just stick with my GC version for now and see how things go, i haven't even stepped on to the planet yet

The phantasy star online series is a bit odd.. Episode 1 first released for the dreamcast. Then it was re-released on gamecube and xbox with many tweaks, additional classes, new items and an entire new episode, which is the version I assume you just purchased. Episode 3 came entirely on its own and changes the style by switching to a card game.. I havent played it, I'm actually still curious if it was any good.. Episode 4 came out fairly recently for the PC, along with Episodes 1 & 2 in a title you'v heard of as PSO Blue burst.
    Just to clear things up!

How many people play BB at a givin time?

Like how many are on when things are slow,a dn how many are on at peak hours?

Also is there a JP server option like in GC? And if there is about how many JP are on at a time?

On 2006-01-15 12:08, Fredrick wrote:
    How many people play BB at a givin time?

Like how many are on when things are slow,a dn how many are on at peak hours?
    Good question. Like GC, it really depends on the ship you enter. Out of all the ships, however, I would say 200+
    Also is there a JP server option like in GC? And if there is about how many JP are on at a time?
    Nope. No JP server options for the US client