Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

As a part of "Final celebrations of the 5 years event" PSOBB will get 2 weeks at twice exp for all quests and difficulties (emphasis on quests)

Moreover, we can now buy Teampoints tickets. If I understand it right, a bigger team with all options (or better said all the options they want) can now donate 500 points and up to 10k team points to another team.

These updates will be effective as of next Tuesday.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

On 2006-01-23 05:03, Saffran wrote:
    Moreover, we can now buy Teampoints tickets.

These updates will be effective as of next Tuesday.
    That is pretty cool. I do have a couple of questions though:

#1. When you say "next Tuesday," do you mean the 24th or the Tuesday after that?
    #2. What is a Team Point Ticket? I'm not active on any BB teams at the moment and I don't think I've seen that term before.
    #3. Do you have a link to the page that announced this event?

Well, it's on the official site.
    http://psobb.jp/news/news108.html

First announcement says that the twice Exp will be active in any quest, and only in quests, from the mainteance of tuesday the 24th until the maintenance of Tuesday, February the 7th.

Th esecond announcement says they will make new items available. A better translation might be Team Points Coupon which you can buy in the team menu in the main lobby. These new items will stay for good.
    there are 500, 1000, 5000, and 10000pts coupons.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

On 2006-01-23 08:00, Saffran wrote:
    Th esecond announcement says they will make new items available. A better translation might be Team Points Coupon which you can buy in the team menu in the main lobby. These new items will stay for good.
    there are 500, 1000, 5000, and 10000pts coupons.
    Exactly what would these coupons be used for? Wouldn't it just be as easy to donate points to another team?

wow thanks for the heads up!
    Quit PSO2

Yeah, that would be as easy. Except you don't need to grind 200 clubs, find 200 moolas, transform them and transfer them to somebody from another team. You just go to the counter and say "here ya go".

Edit: What I mean is, there is no way to donate points to another team. You can only convert points to your own team. These coupons will give precisely the possibility to donate.

And for all we know, it could be something else entirely. No concrete info has been given out yet.

I will probably be on every day starting from Wednesday. Sadly I live in France, so I am on mostly when it's night in Japan. expect me there between 5 AM and 8 AM...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saffran on 2006-01-23 13:52 ]</font>
    www.hinamizawa.fr

.... WOW

Goran detonators = 1604 EXP!

.... Kondos give 120k XD

On 2006-01-23 15:38, Nites wrote:
    .... WOW
    Goran detonators = 1604 EXP!
    .... Kondos give 120k XD
    Yeah, we already experienced this on English BB. It was great.

OK, mighty bump.
    This is right now my last hour of play before I get some sleep, which means I won't get any more of the double exp.

I took my Ramarl from lv 106 to lv 120 and changed her gear (now Guard Wave and Secure Feet)

I took my Fomar from lv 20 ish to lv 122. I'm trying to get to 125...

I played mostly TTF, but actually the New Mop Up 3 quest is better for exp... unless you really have a party made of stupidly strong characters. (Clear speed TTF under 10 minutes)
    www.hinamizawa.fr

How many people actually still play PSOBB JP? I want to play my RAmarl again there since I have everything I need, but the amount of english speakers there is what will ultimately decide it for me.