Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I haven't been to the forums for a quite a while and was wondering what the stats (ie. HP, TP, EXP) are for that are under everyones name.

I have been trying to look for a topic that talks about it, but I haven't found one yet.

I thought it would explain it here, but it didn't.

On 2002-09-23 08:51, Whatley wrote:
    I haven't been to the forums for a quite a while and was wondering what the stats (ie. HP, TP, EXP) are for that are under everyones name.
    >_>
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...1742&forum=6&9
    <_<

Dammit, it always has to be the best dudes who have to leave!! >.< I feel like I'm watching Survivor. =P

Oh well. One PHP wh0re gone. eRUPT, know what that means? Yessir. Double work!!!

*evil laugh*

Uhh... Yah. *scratches head* Oh and since everyone puts in his two cents about Abdur being a mod, I will give my opinion too (since I fear people will kill me if I don't. o.O;:

No farking idea. -.-
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

In the end Watashiwa was fired simply for his attitude. To me, him making his own site had nothing to do with it. We've had several problems in the past with his perspective of what PSOW is, and what his place is within it. If anyone recalls he has been fired once before, and hired back on a ..... wait and see status. I am very sad it had to come with this, as Wata was one of the first members of the site, and the first big contributor, he did help make PSOW what it is today. In the end, it wasnt a conflict of interests that resulted in his dismissal, but rather in his treatment of other moderators/admins/members.

PSOW owes him alot of gratitude, which will not change. And while he will no longer be a functioning admin, I hope he is never a stranger to PSOW.

He deserves our respect for his dedication over such time, keeping dedicated to an entity such as PSOW is a draining experience, and it is to his credit he maintained for as long as he did.

I wish him the best of luck with his website ventures. When it comes down to it, his place just isn't at the head of PSOW. But no matter what anyone here feels about him, his efforts here will always be appreciated.

Did he ask to have the bars removed or is it someone else's idea BTW?

My idea to remove them. First off they were a ripped idea from another forum. Second they were a very unefficient chunk of code run for each post in the viewtopic code. And third, did many people actually understand them at all or care enough to try?

Ask Lolita and Saladwood; they're the experts in telling us how many threads about bars they've locked.

Who thought of making an explicit explanation thread, huh? Who did?

*Gives himself medal of honor. Ego tank was empty*