Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Porkchop Sandwiches

i did have a HUmar on level 90... sadly i lost my memory card on a trip. i bought a new one and i have made a new force character. i need suggestions for good weapons. (i'm a pinkal).

if your a melee force go for grass assassin saber or double saber.

if you are a tech using force then do the following...

male tech force: no weapon (makes u cast faster)

female tech force: anything that boosts your mst and then once in hard mode use fire/ice/lightning staffs.

that gear can last up to level like 110.

Firstly, I would highly recommend you recreate your character, as Pinkal is not a very good ID. A better choice would be something like Redria, Whitill, or Yellowboze.

Secondly, what you mean by "good weapon" depends on if you want to be a melee FOrce, or a tech-casting FOrce. If you want to melee, get yourself a Double Saber, Varista (or some other useful gun), and a Soul Eater. That kind of equipment will work for a long time.

If you want to be a casting FOrce, get yourself some of the 9-star Canes/Wands, and possibly a Mahu, as Mahu is highly useful for restoring your TP on lower difficulties.

Porkchop Sandwiches

fortunately i have a friend who gave me a Mahu. i'm probably aiming towards a tech user. i was loaned a mag and so i used a bunch of high level technique disks. what do you think is better, a melle force or a tech user?

A melee force will be much more successful as a second character, not so much if they are your original character. I would use techniques until you get to much higher levels, then try melee if you want.

And yeah, go for yellowboze, redia, purplenum, or whitill. Pinkal isnt good for much of anything.

On 2006-02-05 18:00, trueprophecy wrote:
    male tech force: no weapon (makes u cast faster)
    Also remember that Fist-type weapons can be used, as they also use the "unarmed" animations. Plus, you get to defend yourself better if you somehow have to melee.

Porkchop Sandwiches

okay, so i should recreate, change section id , and i'm not sure about being melee or tech. maybe i should try both or something. they both have their ups and downs i suppose. also i was wondering if the Prophets of Motav increase or casting abilities or something (i have no idea about any force weapons or anything, my bad)

I wouldnt base anything on the assumption you'll get PoM. It's one of the rarest items in the game.

FOmar and FOmarl are better choices for Melee.
    For a Melee force, you'll want to get yourself a Soul Eater, and either G-Assassin Sabers or a Double Saber.

FOnewm and FOnewearl are better for technique attacks.
    For that, you'll want to get yourself one of each 9 star wand (fire scepter, ice staff, storm wand).

Half the size, twice the pwnage

On 2006-02-05 18:33, lain2k3 wrote:
    A melee force will be much more successful as a second character, not so much if they are your original character. I would use techniques until you get to much higher levels, then try melee if you want.

And yeah, go for yellowboze, redia, purplenum, or whitill. Pinkal isnt good for much of anything.
    I beg to differ. Pinkal is a good ID for forces. Pinkal finds more tech disks than any other ID. Also pinkal finds God/Minds easily(vhard nar lily) and finds canes and wands frequently.

Edit:Also Pinkal finds branch of pachu pachu from hard al rappy(which is an easy find)as well as from a few other enemies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ElvisJr on 2006-02-05 20:49 ]</font>