Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Well after playing it for a while and talking to people in ultimate, it seems like ST is a lazy ass company. First of all 2 of the new levels are just levels from DC v2 battle mode enlarged. Second, Ultimate Epsidode II has nothing new, no new enemies no anything. Third, the common rares may have new looks but its hard to find them and they have the same stats as on PSO v2. Third, there have been no new reported challenge levels and battle is the same. Fourth some of the bosses have glitches like the barba ray and the gar griffon. The barba ray will glitch when hit when it is coming off the raft after being beached. The gar griffon will glitch when he is running around on the playing field, he'll start "teleporting" so to speak meaning he'll start running and then stop in a totally different spot. Ive noticed this with the griffon only in hard and vhard. My friend has not beaten seabed though on ultimate, so after that we will know if there are any other changes.

Im having fun with it, but im pissed at how few changes ST added. Basically they just added like 2 new levels and some new enemies and fixed up the rares and maybe added some new ones, and added in some new items/mags what not. Basically your gonna be going from lv 1-200 in the same old same old.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zio on 2002-09-21 18:27 ]</font>

I'm not convinced =x

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

neither am I
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

Feet kicking tail shaking head dancin rappy!

Ahhh huh,really?Well,im still gonna enjoy the levels,music,weapons,mutiplayer mode,lobbies,people,challenge,battles,quests,modes between ep 1 & 2,the new bosses e.c.t e.c.t.And I don't even have the game yet...somebody stick a fork in me im done.....

What you call my momma?

What about thinking about the "others" for a change? didn't it occur to you that there are new people that come to the genre and play the game? not only us oldies have played all the past version. Hell not every GC owner had a dreamcast. Nor heard about the game.

pff.

Ragol Gazette Editor

But what about the multiplayer? And the downloadable Game Boy Advance games? And that stuff I heard about getting rare weapons through the e-card reader? (Or did I imagine that last bit?)

Rappy Hunter
    Wherever my computer goes, there goes home...

There's also the fact that not everybody who did play the old DC PSO got PSOv2 in the first place...I was strapped for cash when it came out, and by the time I had the money, it was already gone from the sleves around here _permanently_.

I'm sure a few other people had similar problems, or in some way missed out on v2 initially.

uhh i guess many of u cant read the title: why gc pso is not worth it after dc v2

Considering how the GS connects to the Gamecube, odds are low that the really nasty cheats will make their way to GC PSO (like NOLing, PKing, etc). That's reason enough to go for the game compared to v2. Them fixing the rares system is another bonus so that not all new items are impossible to find. Challenge mode only has one stage up at the moment so it's too early to assume anything for that. Maybe there will be a seperate challenge mode for both Ep. I and II levels eventually. Same with battle mode.

My only major complaint with it is the possible large delay, in part thanks to ST not fixing a somewhat obvious duping glitch (if it is what I think it is).

You also forgot about the three new characters and the complete rebalancing of all character classes. Now that it's much more balanced before, Forces can hold their own in Ultimate mode just as well as the other classes.