Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

do you guys think that the last stage of the machinery will be a lady droid always? or do u think theyre will be other types of formations for the last stage. because i only see that girl on every last stage for the partner machinery mag.

Well, a cute little maid android is nice & all, but I think it's not the only humanoid form.
    Seeing PM is an advanced implementation/overhaul of mag, I'd like to think ST isn't too limited when it comes to final evolutions/forms. Also, this is just a preview of what we should be expecting. ST can't show us all the final forms yet.
    I, as well as many others, like certain degree of spoiling, but anticipation & speculation are what drive the discussion here. I wouldn'td be surprise to see other humanoid PMs in the future. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I remember how cool and diverse final mag forms were in PSO, but they were never anywhere near as impressive as a humanoid android.

I wonder how awesome some of the Mag evolutions will be. Yet another thing to be excited about in PSU.

Killing you and loving it!

I'm sure there are other forms, and I wouldn't be surprised if some were not even Humanoid. Like the Pioneer Mags for JP and all, there is no telling what all they have in store for us.

For the most part, the Elenor PM was shown. However, in the newest trailer, a red colored PM similar to (but not exactly like) Elenor was in Ethan's room. Proof that there will be a few forms or customization.

I just hope they're not Elenor-like characters...

What if i want to make a kickass mini-gundam?

Well, i prolly wouldn't.. But i'm not really into the maid-thing...

The question is: can i have more than one partner machine (yes, i would be able to only bring one out with me), pretty much like i can have a thousand mags?

On 2006-02-12 15:46, Rain_1 wrote:
    The question is: can i have more than one partner machine (yes, i would be able to only bring one out with me), pretty much like i can have a thousand mags?
    At this point, we don't know whether you can have more than one PM.

Im sure you can have more than 1 PM. What if you screw up 1 youre raising? Gotta be able to raise others. Its just you cant have more than 1 equipped/with you at 1 time. As for the look, PARTNER would indicate humanoid shape, however they seem to be residential partners so they may be dressed as servants by default: maids, butlers, etc. To fix this, lets just hope you can customize the look of your PM, not just its abilities as it will have certain abilities based on how you raise it.

I find the fact that the partner machine ends up humanoid a bit... kinky. If you know what I mean

A pet would be much more to my liking (or a robot, yeah).

I use internet slang for comedic purposes only.

I thought I was the only one along that train of thought... Alas I have been cursed with a perverted and dirty mind. Its good to know I'm not alone.

Yep can't wait to have cute little PM maid all alone with me in my... Ahem, forgive me. I seem to have forgotten myself for a moment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-o-x on 2006-02-13 07:39 ]</font>