Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

After some unexpected delays, the Fan Artist Contest Voting Gallery is now open. You can find it here:
    http://www.pso-world.com/contestgallery.php

You will be able to cast one vote per category. The voting gallery will close at 21:00 PST on February 20th. If you are caught cheating, your entries will be disqualified and account priviledges revoked.

The winners will be announced shortly after the voting period ends. The artists for each picture will be revealed at that time too.

Please remember not to identify your entries. Doing so will result in your entry being disqualified. It is ok to make generalized comments about a piece, but do not try to identify the author (even though it maybe extremely obvious in some cases). Here is an example of what is allowed/not allowed:
    Allowed: "That is an excellent piece. I like the paint applications on it."
    Not Alllowed: "I think User_X drew this image. He did a horrible job."

Please post any feedback about contest entries in this thread.

Wow, everything is just GREAT!

Everyone who submitted entries all deserve to win in my opinion; really, I love them.

Good job guys and good luck!

Edit* It seems quite obvious, but look at all the entries before voting. Just incase you find a better entry later on. :3

*Recalls all those time he's made this mistake*

Won't be happening this time!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2006-02-12 19:00 ]</font>

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

Like to say "good job" to everyone that got this up and running.

Good luck to all the contestants, and may the bloodbath voting begin!

On 2006-02-12 18:51, TheOneHero wrote:

Everyone who submitted entries all deserve to win in my opinion; really, I love them.
    Yeah, yeah, they all say that.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Once they find out they lose everything changes =D

Good luck doods.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

The entries are so great!
    The funny ones are really hilarious, and there's tons of good art all around.

I was placing a vote for each catagory...when I got to the fan media videos. I tried to click the first one (has screenshot of RAcaseal as thumbnail) and it gives me a 404 error or a page cannot be displayed error. All the other ones load just fine.

Is it over-loaded by people watching it? Or did it break? I can't cast a vote until I see every entry from this catagory, so I will hold off. Has anyone else had this problem in the media?

It's not like it's running out of time, I was just excited to see the gallery up.

On 2006-02-12 20:39, AzureBlaze wrote:
    I was placing a vote for each catagory...when I got to the fan media videos. I tried to click the first one (has screenshot of RAcaseal as thumbnail) and it gives me a 404 error or a page cannot be displayed error. All the other ones load just fine.

The first video is an .avi from what I can see it uses a Divx codec or simular. I'm not sure why it gives you a 404 though? It played just fine for me..

PSU Characters
    Shalan - Newearl - Fortetecher
    Fuuko - Beast - ForteFighter
    Tsunami - Caseal - ForteGunner
    Hailey - Human - Acrofighter

figures I'm watching PSOW like a hawk all week waiting for the voting goes up, and once I stop paying attention, There it is!
    A watched Fanart voting gallery never boils

I must say though, there are far fewer entries than I expected... especially for the humorous art category O.o

But I do like what I see! It's so hard to pick just one for the anything goes category... >.<

I already casted my vote on everty category but the fanfiction one, I'll rad all the fanfics tomorrow at lunch hours in my job.

And I completly agree, Its hard to choose just one job in the AG category, there are a lot of jawdroping works there, and so many diferent styles, I liked that

There was really a lot of creativity in the Anything Goes category. I was really quite pleased to see that so many entrants to advantage of the observation that the category isn't exclusively meant for traditional fan art.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016