Okay, I am a Heroscape fan, and I would like to get more expansion sets for it, but I only have Orm's Return.

So, do any other PSOWers play Heroscape, and if you own it, which expansion sets do you have? Any strategies you like to use?

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

I would really like to play,but I don't have money yet.And it looks challenging,thats my type of game.How do you play any way?
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

Is Heroscape that board game where you use characters from various timeframes & can build up various heights of land, then, with an assembled army, attack your opponent? If so, is it really any good? If I ever got that, Id have to have the samurai as part of my army.

On 2006-02-20 17:16, OdinTyler wrote:
    Is Heroscape that board game where you use characters from various timeframes & can build up various heights of land, then, with an assembled army, attack your opponent? If so, is it really any good? If I ever got that, Id have to have the samurai as part of my army.
    Yep, it's that one.

And it's pretty fun, assuming you have friends/family who'd like that sort of strategy board game. If you don't, well, have fun playing with yourself.

On 2006-02-20 18:56, Tact wrote:
    On 2006-02-20 17:16, OdinTyler wrote:
    Yep, it's that one.

And it's pretty fun, assuming you have friends/family who'd like that sort of strategy board game. If you don't, well, have fun playing with yourself.
    Thats why I probably cant buy it. The only one I know who might be interested is my brother & the only non video game he makes time for is his regular DnD campaign with his friends. That reminds me, I wish I had ppl to campaign with for MY DnD char.