Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Dimwitted President of the WTSA

Hello, everyone! I missed you all a lot! The past few weeks have served me well...almost...For those of you who are interested, here's my little list of events!

Summer: Played Dragon Warrior Online till I dropped dead....During my computer class...Found out how it feels not to get your graduation present until Christmas...and learned how to improve my writing skills. I also found my first rare weapon on Phantasy Star Online (Double Saber or something like that)

School related crap: Found myself another boyfriend (wooptie do!)...thinking of becoming gothic (hmmm...black on brown)...Finding out Sephiroth appeared on tv (Yay!)....I'm begining to watch Invader Zim again (ride that piggy!)...gitting my second computer to date....completed my Vincent valentine closet shrine (complete with candles!)...I'm going back to the world destruction thing...finally had a chance to put some of my stories in the school library...and I'm falling in love...with my FooHero! (Dragon Warrior Monsters 2)

Oh...forgot to add....
    Uh..."Bye!"

zim has to be the best cartoon ever. too bad its too misunderstood. im the only one in my high school to wear zim shirts...one other kid has gir shoelaces.

as for the goth stuff, why not try reading JTHM? ive heard its good.

Darn it! I want anything related to Zim! But first..I have to go to Hot Topic...which is quite far form my house...As for tv stuff...Down with SpongeBob! Up with Zim!

just get the hot topic stuff online. hottopic.com obviously. im thinking of getting that longsleeve one.

Veteran Fighter

WashuSaotome2, nice to meet you.

Hai, Zim rocks...actually...ANYTHING Jhonen Vasquez does is either really funny or entertaining...or both.

Gothic? Sure, why the hell not. I did, uhhm...kinda suddenly actually. I had just gotten sideways cornrows in the bahamas, and looked really cool. A few days later I wore all black and looked at myself and said,

"Hrm...I look really cool like this..."

And it pretty much started there.

I'm a Zim freak, too. Also check out Jhonny the Homicidal Maniac. It's a comic done by the Zim creator dude, and it's quite good. 7 issues. Buy them. Now. He also does other comic series, like I Feel Sick, Squee, Filler Bunny, and a bunch others.

On a sidenote, be sure to check out http://www.wormbaby.com. They offer episode downloads on the weekends, and the forum you can find other Zim freaks like me, as well as find out about Vasquez's other works.

Wow...sorry about the long message, but it's fun to find someone who has almost the exact same interests in you.

Uhhm...so...welcome to the forums and...yeah...

o_O/

Hi..welcome back..have fun..read the forum rules..oh and the Welcome New Members Thread is used for old-returning members =o

...assimilation is fun.
    Look, he did it again.

Welcomeback. I never did see invader Zim but I plan to.

Another boyfriend? You're quick and fickle.

Well the hell is it with this obesseion with SpongeBob Squarepants, and Invader Zim all of a sudden? It scares me more then the anime freaks. (Well... not really, but still.)