Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was talking psu with a friend and he asked: what ever happened to that horned chick?

I noticed i don't really know..

She could kick some cast ass...

I wonder if she got exchanged for Karen?? Because there was a young beast that made part of the group from the 2004 e3 promo, and that kid most likely got exchanged for Tonnio Rhima, and the cast from ethan's party in the e3 video is not avaliable now - could he have been exchanged for Hyuga Ryght?

And on newer videos that has the spaceship arriving through the wormhole-thingie, her close-up just doesn't show up...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rain_1 on 2006-02-26 17:02 ]</font>

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Maybe she is flying the ship that the magic weilding newman girl is in when she is sighing, and looking out the ships window. Ethan looks at the ship fly into the sky in a CG.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

techn0rganic

She could be a cast, since they have little horns.

But this looks too organic.

Perhaps a beast/cast beta?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2006-02-26 18:25 ]</font>

She most likly evovled into Karen. Such beta designs can change so much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2006-02-26 21:44 ]</font>

I really like her look a lot. The horns add a certain very serious bad-girl quality that I just haven't seen in any other PSU character. But, upon further inspection, she really doesn't seem that detailed. I wouldn't be surprised if she has been changed completely... although, I'd like to see her show up in the game.

Well even if she isn't in the main story, she'll most likely be available if you create her for online use.

I don't care... just want the game.

I havent looked at too many of the details since I wanna know for myself when it comes.

She might be in the storyline later on, I doubt they've shown every single character in the game, I'm sure there's gonna be more.

techn0rganic

On 2006-02-27 01:18, Espilonarge wrote:
    Well even if she isn't in the main story, she'll most likely be available if you create her for online use.
    I really don't think so. Well, she'd not have the horns, but the rest you could do.

She might be in the storyline later on, I doubt they've shown every single character in the game, I'm sure there's gonna be more.
    Nah, I think the 12 min trailer covers pretty much all the offline game.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr