Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

On 2006-02-28 16:30, Logicone wrote:
    I mean no offense in asking this, but does anyone else have a email from ST so we can compare? Just to check for legitimacy. Or something.

But hey, at least your not bragging about it. We won't have to cut your fingers off for display. That's interesting, though. Doesn't the Red Ring require the Dark Flow to even get?
    THANK YOU!!! I have gotten an email yet no one believes me. They told me it is legit. Oh go me!

[quote]
    On 2006-03-03 18:27, Kratos123 wrote:

THANK YOU!!! I have gotten an email yet no one believes me. They told me it is legit. Oh go me!
    And they(Sega EU) told me it is "unobtainable" along with olga flows DNA.

Well you asked SEGA of Europe, I asked SEGA of America. Oh and that liar you were talking about was me though I am not a liar. Oh and I couldn't figure out how to take a picture like you guys did. I was told how to but my computer sucks!!!

hit the print screen button, its located beside F12 if your on a normal ASCII keyboard (if your in linux and dont know how to get screens im sorry..) then pull open mspaint or something. go to edit and hit paste. save and thats it.