I'm trying to do the Soul Eater quest offline but I'm a little confused. The FAQ says I have to complete all quests and beat the game before I do the quest. However, I can't seem to backtrack and play old quests. Does anyone know how to replay quests you have already done?

once you beat the gme all the quests are available again.. however if you've already told the chick your name you will have to start over in hard or vh. If you do have to start over try this.. beat the game in the new mode, then go back and do the quests.. leaving the important ones till last. You will notice that some quests are missing.. after you do all the available quests the rest of the missiing ones will appear and you can do those in the proper order so you don't have to go back to them a 2nd time.

I appreciate the info, that's what I was looking to hear.

I didn't tell Sue my name, so I did good on that. Now I know I can just do the quests in Normal once I finish this last "in the depths" one with Ash. Some of thse quests are pretty damn long..

LOL Ash just said "come on lets get coming" as I've left the game unattended for a while Better not keep him waiting.. here I come soul eater