Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Welcome to the offical PSOW Team Main Thread.

The original idea of the team was to unite PSO World players into one group in-game. The plan was to use team functions to easily communicate with other forum members. However, as time went on, other players wanted to join up, those who didn't have an account, or didn't frequent the boards. Currently, the rule of thumb is to give anyone who is interested a chance to participate with PSOW's BB team, given the follow a couple of simple rules of conduct.

The first rule is simple. No cheating. This is targeted at dupe-using and hax. There really isn't any reason why you'd need a 60 hit Mille Marteux.

The second rule is "no drama."
    We're all leveled-headed, friendly people, and things can be solved without causing negativity and drama. If you have a problem with something, come talk to someone about it. We can all come to a better understanding and difuse any situation.

If you'd like to join up, post in here and PM me or one of the leaders. We can try to set up a time to meet and talk with you a little bit, introduce you to a few members. Also, if you're interested, frequent Oceanus 9. That's the team block. You're sure to meet up with someone in there.

--------------------------------------------------

News
    5/24/06
    After renewing my account for one month, I suddenly realized I had finally lost most of my interest in Blue Burst. I made the decision to transfer Master over to another player before I finally cancelled my subscription for an extended amount of time. Shinobu will be picking up where I loosly left off, and I'm sure she'll do a better job in the next couple months than I have lately. Next month, she'll be starting a new topic for better control and organiztion.

4/20/06
    Last night was a pretty active night. Not only were about 8 or 9 members online, but we also got 6 new memebrs. It was a little crazy, for me at least. It was also fun, acting like a dorkus in the lobby, trying out some recordings and such. I didn't get very many pics, but I did snag one of the team lobby before everyone broke off for individual endevours. Anyway, the team is officially NOT INACTIVE.

4/19/06
    Check out this video of the team: Click
    XviD codec

4/17/06
    With War of Limits 1 and 2 out, there are more activities for the team to work together on. Also, a few members have lower level characters they wish to level up. The team has gotten more active lately, with older members coming back and other players wanting to join. Let's keep this trend going, we're almost at the next team expansion and we have enough room for more players.

--------------------------------------------------

The PSOW BB Team as of 3/20/06
    We have 36 members with a limit of 40.

Master

Leaders

Members

- PSOW has gained 7 new members since last update.

- PSOW has lost 0 members since last update.

- PSOW has 479 ranking points and 8,458 points in reserve, for a total of 8,937.

- PSOW has 5 earned privelidges:
    • Member limit 20: cost 1,500 points
      Dressing Room: cost 3,000 points
      Member limit 40: cost 4,000 points
      Team Flag: cost 2,800 points
      Special Team Quest: cost 3,000 points

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2006-05-24 18:02 ]</font>

I have a BB account but I'm mainly on GC

Only level 5 on BB too, as I've only just got into it.......

Maybe I should join if only to get some weapons/armor/advise in order to level up quicker
    Poppy and Oscar

Scotty Chan

May I ask how this is an official team, surely if it was official, Sega would be running it?

Incidently, speaking of teams and such, is PSO:BB still restricted to 4 people, (don;t see the point in clanning on a game that restricts you to 4 people, even on NeverWinter Nights you can have up to 96 players).

Anyhow, just my 2 cents.

On 2006-03-10 23:28, ScottBull wrote:
    May I ask how this is an official team, surely if it was official, Sega would be running it?

Incidently, speaking of teams and such, is PSO:BB still restricted to 4 people, (don;t see the point in clanning on a game that restricts you to 4 people, even on NeverWinter Nights you can have up to 96 players).

Anyhow, just my 2 cents.
    PSOW (this website) is a fan site, and is not run by Sega.

The general benefits of being in a team include Team Chat, Dressing Room, a snazzy Team Flag, and access to the team quest Point of Disaster.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banana_Ann on 2006-03-11 11:58 ]</font>

Alright, I'm having internet troubles at home, and haven't been able to get on PSO lately. I'm working on it, and hope to be back on. I was doing leveling a bit before that as well, and I'm around lv. 50. When I come back, would anyone care to help me lv. more?
    This is my NEW signature. Complete with shameless self-promotion!

Forgot to mention this was updated.

Heeey, I'd like to join. I don't think anyone on my current team plays anymore, or they do but not very much. And I only know two of them anyway. So, yeah.

*expresses interest*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CupOfCoffee on 2006-04-09 19:52 ]</font>

Sure, no problem. I'll contact you and whatnot, try to set up a meeting time and location, all that jazz.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

There's still empty slots, bluebursters. :3 And the team is currently pretty active.

I think I am gonna ask to join for this team, as the team I'm currently on is pretty much dead, from as far as I can tell. I seem to be the only relitivly active Noir player left on BB. I don't come on very often during the weekdays due to class schedule, and other matters that are important to me, but weekeneds I come on more often if I feel like it.

Edit: I'm also giving any members of my old team that may be active an week to oppose my motion to resign from said team. If I'm offered to be let in, it will have to be a week from today at the earliest before I can enter. Just to let you know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MT7218 on 2006-04-18 05:41 ]</font>