I just signed up here a little while ago, been lurking probably since this site first got started though and I'm finally looking into actually going online in PSO.

I just have Ep II on the Cube with like a lvl 20 character (or something) and the Dremcast ver.2 and a lvl 90 or so character. Neither of which I've ever played online with.

So, I just wanna know first of all if anyone here has tried getting online with a Gamecube or Dreamcast using a Wireless Gaming Adapter. Currently I'm using one for my PS2 to play Killzone and eventually Subsistence and maybe PSU and it works great. All I had to do was just plug the thing into the back of the system and it works.

If I were to track down a Cube newtork adapter I could just do the same thing right? What about Dreamcast? Could I connect that and stick it out with the default 56k modem or would I be better off tracking down a broadband adapter for that? How much do those cost anyway?

Oh, and SEGA's still charging money to get online for the Cube version right? It's like $9 a month? What about the DC version?

Any indication on how much PSU is going to cost and which version (PC or PS2) might be better or if the US will even get the PC version?

Thanks a bunch!

The official Dreamcast servers have long been shut down.

As for the Cube, yeah, that's pretty much all you have to do. I'm fairly certain there isn't anything you have to explicitly configure.

$8.99 a month for Gamecube. Although I believe there's a trial period...

Expect PSU online to be similarly priced; however, no official details on that have been confirmed yet.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

what exactly do you have to do to get online
    have broadband, broadband adapter,hunters license is that it, what can go wrong? is there someting special that has to be done?
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64