Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

On 2006-03-25 20:41, SereneShadows wrote:
    The fact that I'm better than you.

Hahahaha, just kidding. I felt I HAD to say that, though. You honestly asked for it. I'm really kidding though; wasn't trying to offend you.

For real, I like my intellegence. Too bad I was born with Asperger's
    Still, I also like the fact that I don't give two shits about how people view me. (And honestly, you should think this way, too; basically rockets you through high school)
    Some guys have all the luck. All I have are my stupid honor classes and some low-self esteem .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2006-03-26 17:53 ]</font>

On 2006-03-25 22:26, Kent wrote:
    On 2006-03-15 11:55, Stan wrote:
    My eyes bacause little kids asked me if I could see anyting, because they're so dark ;3
    ...But can you see why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

There are two things about me I take particual modest pride in. One I won't mention *cough*, but the other is my uncannily Blue Mage-esque ability to pick up (as in, new skills), copy/mimic, and notice things.

I don't really take pride in my mastery of English, at all, though... Mainly, I'm just astounded by how so many people can be so bad at utilizing their native language. :/

...God, all that makes me sound like an ass. -_-;
    I use the *cough* thing quite often myself. And I too have a passion for English, although my native tongue is French...which I forgot most of,but I take french now so its all coming back to me. Oh...and uhh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2006-03-26 17:52 ]</font>

Phsically i have naturally lovely hair, its long, really thick, plus its the colour of gold!! =D
    I also like being really short (im not quite 5ft and will not get any taller!!)
    I like my personality too, im really friendly and have an erm unusual sense of humor.

One problem is i do have 'blonde moments' where i do really stupid stuff, eg ive found a bottle of wine in the oven and a pair of my shoes in the fridge.
    I have know idea what happened.
    But its all fun!!!

I like how my imagination/creativity easily works, even if it gets me off Earth sometimes. I like my body (to a point.), since I'm lucky enough to be extremely healthy. I'm also fond of my unsatisfied hunger for rational knowledge. I like how I can easily learn to do something well, and how I easily adapt to anything. I like to feel that occasional spark that burns inside my head on a great day when it seems that everything makes sense. I guess I also like my sense of balanced altruism, even if it gets me into serious trouble sometimes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-03-27 13:54 ]</font>

On 2006-03-26 15:53, Maridia wrote:
    Doesn't make you sound like an ass. Everyone is too concerned with looking egotistical to others, and that's why so few people allow themselves to be as confident as they could be. <_<
    Oh, I've more than enough confidence... I just really, really hate the feeling of talking about myself, and sounding like I'm bragging. >_<

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Whats your favorite flavor?

On 2006-03-14 22:04, Saiffy wrote:
    my penis size lol

It's been said three times in a row, might as well go for a fourth. My hair, a lot of people tell me it's ugly and I should just get it cut. But I really like it. Scruffy! Of sorts

Maybe it just hides parts of my face I don't like or something, but when I look at old pics of me without this hair I look really ugly >_>;

I like waving my hair around
    Saiffy beat me to everything I like about me

EDIT: whoops, how did that slip in? >_>;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tomoki on 2006-03-28 07:13 ]</font>
    Thank you for the music.

I would have to say I like that I'm always in a calm, cool, and collect mode. That and when I'm like that which is always I think a lot, about people and things around me, how the rest of the day is going to play out, and other things. I like that I'm very independant, a lot of people compliment me on my hair though. I've let it grow a bit so it's about 3-4 inches long and old friends of mine have complimented me lately saying they like my hair a lot but I'm getting it cut. I prefer to have shorter hair. One friend specifically likes it, I told her I was finally getting it cut today and she told me not to and wouldn't drop it for a minute or 2.
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.

My ability not to stop (even when it causes me harm). I've thrown up multiple times from over-exertion, passed out from running, had blisters all over my hands from batting practice, and (most recently) scared up knuckles from boxing. Yah it may not be healthy, but it proves that you CAN do anything if you try hard enough.