View Poll Results: What should Microsoft / ST / SEGA do about cheaters on Xbox Live? Apparently they don't do much, so

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Refuse Payment until cheaters are gone.

0 0%
  • Call and report cheaters to help ban them.

2 11.11%
  • Sign a petition for a patch/update.

1 5.56%
  • Form a legit group and move to one ship.

9 50.00%
  • All of the above.

6 33.33%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What should Microsoft / ST / SEGA do about cheaters on Xbox Live? Apparently they don't do much, so better yet, what should WE DO?

On 2006-03-19 01:41, Black-Dragon wrote:
    What should Microsoft / ST / SEGA do about cheaters on Xbox Live? Apparently they don't do much, so better yet, what should WE DO?
    i chose form a legit group and move to one ship because thats already happend on Xbox so if ur runnin xbox PM me and ill tell u what ship/block

Usually the bigger the group in the ship, eventually cheaters will make their way into them. Like on Dav. 10. They come and roam around there at night. The foxes, the sega mascots, the deaths. All that fun stuff. Preferably, I'd choose the decision:

"Convert them all by sending Big Tony to their residences."

But that was not a choice.

I was converted a long time ago. Now I am a believer of the Red Box. Hummmm..

On 2006-03-19 09:41, Dreadlock wrote:

I was converted a long time ago. Now I am a believer of the Red Box. Hummmm..
    damn straight...all hail Red Box

This is ture, but I just saw something that made me want to call ST and tell them that they're about to let one of the greater games of our times die out. I just saw someone on 44avburite:10-01 at Level 999.

I'll have to look into that myself.

On 2006-03-20 12:43, Black-Dragon wrote:
    This is ture, but I just saw something that made me want to call ST and tell them that they're about to let one of the greater games of our times die out. I just saw someone on 44avburite:10-01 at Level 999.
    ok ive never seen...even in Apa 1-1 a level 999 person...maybe u mistakenly saw a 99 and a 9 or two 99's next to each other...i dont think u can hack a character that high

No, it was xEWx_Fox or something, me and a few other people deffinetely saw him. Level 999. That's one hell of a mod if you ask me.

EDIT: Correction, xEWx_The_Fox, has several chars with the same name, one of which me and Bahamut clearly saw at level 999.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-03-20 18:07 ]</font>

I want to say form a group and move to a new ship but I remember how I found Davburite. I was just pressing "x" on all the ships and blocks to see if people were there and when I entered Dav. I asked why they were all there and I got a Symbol Chat of Legit.(You know the one)
    We can't keep the hax out no matter what we do.

PSO Assassin

I sawthe level 999 as well yesterday, was just sitting in the lobby of Dav 10. But I agree with Barta, moving to another ship/block won't do any good. The best thing to do is not to play with the hackers/dupers/modders. All you really can do in my opinion.