Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The only update I can see on the site is some new pics of the characters. I'm sure someone will upload them here during the day. Checking the update, it's current, so it's my estimation that there's all there is for now.

EDIT: Corrected the date

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-03-24 17:54 ]</font>

In this update, we get to see new screenshots for Lumia, Karam/Norphe, Dorson, Taragi, and Mirei. If someone could post the URLs for the images and translations for the quotes, I'll put together a front page news story.

I predict next week's update will be new screenshots for Dohgi, Rutsu, Tomrain, and Hal.

I'm so sorry. Are you alright?

Your leg is injured...

Brother, over here!

The celebration has already started!

Stop!

I was concerned about you.

Maybe we've found the key to saving the world!

This is proof that A-photons were being used in the Relics!!

You already know Maya?

EDIT: Fixed the links to Karam and Remlia's images.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2006-03-24 06:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2006-03-24 06:10 ]</font>

Thanks for the translations EspioKaos.

Is it me or do the screenshots look a little bit washed out this week? It seems like someone played around with the brightness controls too much, especially on the first and last pictures.

I like that pose that Lumia makes in the "Brother, over here!" picture. I think she is more dangerous than what she looks. Too bad the screenshots aren't larger, it would be interesting to see what is on the computer screen behind her.

Also, I wonder if Lumia is taller than Lou? Lou always seems to be getting smaller.

Thanks for the neat update.

I agree, they do look a little brighter/shinier then usual.
    http://princessash1ey.tumblr.com/ < My little gaming blog.

Sad, the screenshots are not new (seen on sites like IGN, famitsu, etc) or when it's new the scenes have already been seen in trailers :/

Only the last screenshot looks new for me

Svm Inimicus Mali

On 2006-03-24 05:58, EspioKaos wrote:

Stop!
    Hammertime!

On 2006-03-24 09:59, Lord_DS wrote:
    Sad, the screenshots are not new (seen on sites like IGN, famitsu, etc) or when it's new the scenes have already been seen in trailers :/
    The majority of screenshots lately have been recycled before. I think the problem is just more prominent than usual this week.

I just take it as a sign that they're done... And if they release anymore than that it's going to contain more spoilers then needed.

I think the only thing they're doing now... Is messing with the servers. And that makes me hope that the game is already being translated. So I take the recycled shots as good news, since they've stopped releasing information on features and have stuck more to giving in-depth looks at areas and characters.

Thanks for the update and tranlations. I thought it looked a little paler in colour aswell. And yes, I hope they're getting on with the translation now...

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...