Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...91&q=hourglass

I didn't see a topic on this, so here it is.

Cel SHading ftl. Oh well.

On 2006-03-24 18:33, Skorpius wrote:

Cel SHading ftw

I think the cell shading is fine for the DS. Portable systems can't be the powerhouse that the GameCube is, and cell shading will allow for higher polygon counts. So long as Twilight Princess comes out as beautifully as what we've seen, I'm fine with this DS title being cell shaded.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

I need a DS. T_T

But the DS can handle N64 ports. The cel style graphics were not popular at all, such negative feed back should have alerted Nintendo that, hey, maybe it was a bad idea!

No, they turn Link into a giant bobblehead again, way to go.

On 2006-03-24 19:31, Skorpius wrote:
    But the DS can handle N64 ports. The cel style graphics were not popular at all, such negative feed back should have alerted Nintendo that, hey, maybe it was a bad idea!
    Says who? Everybody makes that assumption based on the results of Super Mario 64 DS. That was a completly different game, almost entirely coded from scratch. Graphically, it looks like a port, but it's been toned down significantly from the original N64 version.

Killing you and loving it!

On 2006-03-24 19:31, Skorpius wrote:

No, they turn Link into a giant bobblehead again, way to go.
    True, sales and reviews will be better with a more realistic style, but then again when has Nintendo ever done what was expected. They always go thier own way, seemingly indifferent to what people think.

Think about it, They were the last home console manufacturer to embrace the disk format, they still could care less about online games (though that will change with the Revolution's release), and their cash cow (Pokemon) hasn't really changed in years. They just keep rereleasing it with tweaks and extra pokemon.

I also find it slightly ironic that PSO is the only online game for NGC, considering that it was a revolutionary title for the DC.

Oh well, just my two cents (and then some )

Eh, fuck it.

Thanks, Skorp, for giving the link.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2006-03-24 20:13 ]</font>

It also on personal taste, I enoyed Wind walker but found it a way easier than the other zelda games in term of challenge and puzzles.

Also to point of another post why should nintendo make a realistic link on the DS?

It shouldn't really matter on graphic as long as it the same zelda we know and love and still have the challenge it always offer.

Plus Nintendo is the only company that hasn't lost much money compare to the other two.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

Thanks for the link, Skorp.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maridia on 2006-03-24 20:54 ]</font>