Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I heard a wacky rumor it was going to be 60-70 dollars, that's absurd, if they start charging that much for it they'll lose customers!

Does anyone know the REAL price!? The US price, not the Japanese yen version.

I dunno, it seems like a pretty normal price tag to me.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

70 Dollars!? pfft, if they start charging that much I'll quit supporting Sega. I mean come ON, the console games are around 50 dollars when they come out, and PC games, the most is 50$ TOPS, and if it's a hot seller it stays high priced for a while.

It's crazy

At least I won't have to worry about the price for a while, Fall 2006 is a ways off . .

Well then you will get some "north American fair price" I guess. Don't let it bother you.
    As a side note, new games on PS2 (and GC, Xbox...) cost 59E in Europe (70 US$) so... to me, this is normal.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

yeah Final Fantasy games go for around 80 bucks in Japan when they come out. if you want the game you'll pay whatever they want. i don't mind paying it. afterall it is a business, they're giving this crap away. and if you want them to keep making quality games you'll buy it.

The standard version of the game will cost around 7000 yen. That converts to about $60. If you pre-order the game from amazon.co.jp, you'll pay around $49. Of course, you'll also have to include shipping and handling.

You'll find those prices are typical for Japanese games. They are usually more expensive than what you would pay in the United States.

So ya see, the only downfall in buying it in the US/Europe is the horribly long wait for the game -.-

it's called inflation!...lol j/k...

just pocket a dollar everyday and by the time it comes out you'll have more than enough...because it's taking FOREVER TO COME OUT

Okay well today, the official PSU site has just confirmed a few the prices...

PS2/PC: 6800 = about $58/£33
    with tax: 7140yen = about $60/£35
    Xbox 360: Undecided.

Secondly though, EU/US versions usually retail for a lot cheaper... then again, Xbox 360 games are being sold for £49.99 so.. :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: voxie on 2006-04-20 18:44 ]</font>

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...