Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Only reason I can think of why some considered you a jerk is you sometimes express your opinions in a brutally honest way when it was or wasn't necessary.

I personally have no problems with you and think you're quite a cool dude.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2006-04-06 11:45 ]</font>

"But..but..I didn't do no wrongs.."

"..Yes sirs and mams."

-goes to sit in a corner-

Seriously though. All through our lives most of us have been told these things. "Two wrongs don't make a right." Makes us want to rebel. Vengeance and wrong doing, anger and hate exists because we are human. Social and emotional creatures. Weak, to tell you the truth.

I hate to "pick on" someone else, but Skorp, you get treated like an asshole because you act like an asshole and give us (us being the generic masses that "hate" you) no reason to think you're anything but an asshole. For example, you treat me as if I am not myself, but am merely a part or extension of someone else (someone that you don't like, which somehow entitles you to take it out on me, since I'm obviously her and not a separate individual), so how can you expect me, or anyone else, to treat you as a decent human being, much less someone I should be courteous and respectful toward? And what right do you have, knowing you have done this, knowing you believe this kind of bullshit, to come to this thread and complain about the way people treat you? At the very least you're granted the status of "human being," which is more than a lot of people - you included - give me. Fair? Probably not, but you reap what you sow. See, you can change the way you act. You can't change how you were born, or who you're related to. It's something to think about, anyway.

Back on topic, I agree somewhat with the op on this subject. It is annoying as hell when someone does that to you, but think about it. You went out of your way to annoy them in the first place. I think a little revenge is justified. I know if someone went out of their way to make me mad or annoy me, I'd find something to do to make them annoyed/angry/what have you in return. If you can't take it, don't dish it out, as I have a bad habit of saying.

GO TO HELL C:

If you killed my mom, I wouldn't go and kill yours(Everyone else is allowed to blow stuff out of proportion). I could go and quote some anime cliche, but I think this does enough to make the point that revenge is stupid.

Ok, lets stop pretending we know how my family works, ok? ;o Cause I couldn't possibly fit everything that leads me to be a total ass like that in one paragraph, much less anything less than 50000 words.

Edit: And I was being modest, I don't get pissed off for being bugged, and often go along with it. I wasn't bitching that they were trying to bug me, or anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffy on 2006-04-07 11:13 ]</font>

Well. If someone killed your mom..you would usually kill THAT person. Not their mom. Of course there are sadistic ones out there who threaten to murder entire families, pets, and property.

Then why was that your example of these horrible things?

GO TO HELL C:

On 2006-04-07 11:20, LadyRedComet wrote:
    Then why was that your example of these horrible things?
    Then why did you post just to tell Skorp and I that we're asses?

Requesting lock, not PMing a mod because I don't care when it gets done. Apparently a lot of people only look as deep as they want to into things. Nuttin' new.

I mean, not only did you assume I explained the whole situation with me bugging my brother, and assumed that that was the point of this rant, but you also assumed you knew me, and my family completely.

GG GAIS

Arent you the one pm said person and insulting them with actual words such as b**ch and fu***ing idiot? If that doesnt make someone sound like an ass I dont know what does. You dont want to be perceived as an ass yet you resort to insults? (The pm is saved to prove as such, but I hardly think its necessary to post it).

Come on now, give me a break. You posted in rants and it didnt quite make sense to begin with, but in doing so in a public forum, as it has been said before, this makes your rant or anyones for that matter open for discussion. Sure Skorp was addressed as well, but he willingly interjected himself into this thread with "his" problems as well. Thus, leaving himself open for discussion as well. As Im sure I will too be scrutinized for my comment. So be it. But youll be hard pressed to incite me to use insults to convey my ideas. A poster here said that anger is to be human. Well so is to reason, unfortunately that part hardly gets used because it takes actual thought, while anger is just a reaction... no thought at all.

And about the topic, all I can get out of it is this... you messed with a hornets nest and got stung and got mad about it. Well, uh... yeah... that tends to happen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scejntjynahl on 2006-04-07 18:00 ]</font>

3D Modeler, Red Box Lover zwandude15's Avatar

People are people.

Respect them for who they are, and they'll respect you.

Things that are brutally honest may not seem nice, true, but then again, they are being honest.

You can't dislike someone for their opinions, you need a just reason.

Would you vote someone into office if they: Never drank, and were vegetarian?
    Or vote someone into office that: Got drunk occasionally, and weren't quite the smartest in their class?

If you said the first one, you voted Hitler to run your country.

Had you given that second person a chance, you may have learned he was a former president.

You can't be mean to someone who never really meant to do something to you, but you shouldn't do anything to the seemingly deserving either...
    -Offline Heaven Punisher Hunt-
    (93) Hildetorrs; no success.

-Offline Lavis Hunt
    (28 ) Slimes; no success.