Brother of Alisha

As if her HP Asist wasnt cheap enoughf they had to give her +1 ap/tp and +3 hp from offline to online if anyone needs to be upgraded it's Riez.

Wow, nice. I never have player online, but that would make my decks even better! I'm a big Creinu fan. XD

Why did they change? Usually its done to keep the cards balanced, but I think they tipped the scale on that one >.>

Hey McPot, good to see you here

I agree with your point on improving Reiz. And yes, Creinu is just too good now...

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

Reiz is fine. If you face someone who abuses her pierce ability, you'll find out why she is the way she is.

Creinu sucked. Ignore the monsters and attack the Story Character, she's defenseless and cannot attack back. Upping her stats made her more usefull, since her ability isn't really that gamebreakingly overpowered.

On 2006-04-05 13:44, Bot-Bot wrote:
    Why did they change? Usually its done to keep the cards balanced, but I think they tipped the scale on that one >.>
    At the time of the Card Revolution, her stats were pretty bad in comparison to several other Story Characters. So, she received some beefed up stats.

Brother of Alisha

ok no.1 if you fight people use her right its very useful and no.2 getting close to her isnt easy to do as if u get close to any ark they are usally dead if u can defend your self and no.3 1ap and +0 hp i mean thats why no one picks her but me i guess.

Brother of Alisha

But if you compare Peko and Crienu why would anyone pick him again, is tech really that usful

PSU Machinema Producer

It is usefull, especially if you have him and chaos sorceror + lots of spells. It rocks, beats offline to dirt. I think it was good to boost Creinu, she is really defenceless, especially against spells and pierce guns (like mechguns, etc..).She was really weak, and I always have trouble using her in the jewel fountain quest.