Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

how is the project coming along? Has it died?

I actually kindoff finshed it some time ago already I totaly forgot to give you guys the result of it, the result is on my PC.. no.. crap.. my PC was formatted so I lost the actual result >_>

I switched the project to 3D studio Max because it got some great unwrapping technics (pelt mapping) and made 3 textures in photoshop (difuse, bumb and specular maps). it was looking kindoff nice, the best thing I made so far in 3D.

Now on school there is a group of students that have to make a 3D engine and one of the guys saw that I was makeing 3D models, and they asked me to make 3D models for the engine. I was like.. COOL finally it will come alive.. so thats why I haven't done much on my fony lately..

I also learned myself some new stuff, cause the 3D engine is going to support normal maps. I am now trying to learn myself Zbrush, its an amazing program that can edit extreme highpoly models with ease and it can render the 600000+ poly models into a normal map so all the detail can be applied with a simple 512x512 normal map, I must say it looks pretty good! alot better than bumb maps.

I am actually thinking about redoing my Fony, but then with detailed normal maps.. but I first need to unwrap it again.. and I HATE that >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: qoxolg on 2006-05-11 15:06 ]</font>