Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need any Help?

Brother of Alisha

i thought of offering my help on Stragies, Story plots, or just about anything i know this isnt traditional and may be breaking rules but im wirking for 100 posts hehe and i liek to help people so how small or big this help is id be glad to help make even one players PSO experience better. ps im sorry for the run on sentance

Yeah, you could give me some cards lol jk

You have a high level char on Ep1n2?

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

Brother of Alisha

i dont play ep. 1 & 2 much just because Card is better hehe. Well i have a level 30 Hunewal named Saria with about a level 20 mag. oh and i meant help pn adice and what not.

Sure, I could go for some advice. Any ideas on how to make a tech based deck with saligun? I can do some crazy damage with rikas claw, Hp attack and then grants, but I'm often blocked because the use of "technique" enables the opponedt to guard with the "cancel" card.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

On 2006-04-20 17:09, voxie wrote:
    Yeah, you could give me some cards lol jk

You have a high level char on Ep1n2?
    Lol, dias and vr gave me som cards... i could spare some. But what about the whole "im gonna get 100% of the card on my own"? And for the hgih lvl char... you know i hv lu(101) and judge (17, and im working on dikky

Brother of Alisha

With the Rika's Claw you should try using Damage Blow i hear theres some glitch that makes u get some kind of permermant atk boast. Oh and also Permission is an alternative to technique, although it cost 3 to use you can use it to cast techniques without worring about cancle(exception of Gibartaand Rabarta). As for Grantz, well you can only cast that with Permission without a weapon. I think Silfer or Orland would be a better choice tho. and if your gonna use permission use the Sonic Knuckle if obtained. Its got ^ tp but isnt Tech OK, not bad eh.

Heh....I didn't even contemplate using permission im my decks..lol. Anyways, I'm quite interested in the glitch, and I'll be trying itout just as soon as I find another damage blow. And come to think of it, the Saligun deck that I used before my corruption, "Focaseal", used an Omochao to cast grants and not a rikas claw. IIRC, I used the claw to deliver a pierce that did nearly 20 damage.

So,I just gotta reclaim a few more cards and then I'll be able to being my Focaseal deck back to life! XD

Brother of Alisha

Anyone else need help, no matter how small or how big ill do what i can.

PSU Machinema Producer

-McPot-, any strategies that could help me through with the following?
    - Canadines
    - Berserker
    - Canabins
    - Any low health and low cost robots mainly.

Brother of Alisha

well yeah you could use skip move so your opponent dont rush you when you use berzerk. you could also survival whitch should be obvious, as well as machine guards or mines brightness. Aslo with low cost machines use ghost blasts or requiem. Just not both thats just well not too sharp. I would also like to use canadanes the red ones i forget twhat they are called, they would pump the candines. Also put in some techniques and Canbanes or what ever the one with dash is called. As its got mahine ap count witch will help as dose Dubchich whitch should help out as well. This is my personal advice it your choice to use it or not.