Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

This is a question for anyone who's tried the beta. I want to know how high you could put the settings with the hardware you have, in a playable framerate of course. If anyone has a program like FRAPS and can give out the avarage framerate it'd be great

This is so we can all have a good idea on how the game will play in our PCs. For example, my sister has an nvidia 5200fx, 1 gig of ram, and an athlon xp 1.7Ghz and PSO BB doesn't look or move good, in fact it looked quite bad compared to console versions. In my case I with an Athlon 64 2.4, an ati x800 pro and 1 gig of ram had pso bb in max settings and looked and moved good except when there were more than 5 people in the lobby >_>;; I guess this is also to find out if Sega has gotten better programming games for computer O_o ...
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

I'm running a PC with a 754 Socket Athlon 64 3000+ CPU (runs at 2 GHz), 2 GB PC3200 RAM, and a GeForce 6600GT AGP video card w/256 MB VRAM. I run 60 FPS 95% of the time, the other 5% being when there's like, 40+ characters on screen in the Guardian's Colony. I run the game at max settings.

Excellent, thanks for the information ^_^ I guess I can expect similar performance on my side. Sadly my ram is not 3200, its 2700. My processor is only slightly higher than yours but I doubt itll make any difference. Hopefully I'll still be able to enjoy the max settings comodity.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubesahl on 2006-04-22 12:14 ]</font>
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

I hate my shitty computer. Even on lowest settings for PSO:BB It ran really slow lots of the time. Chances are, I won't have the money to upgrade this piece of crap for aqnother 2 and a half years.

I think i should be able to run it pretty good but probably dumb it down just to make it run smoothly

I only just meet the minimum requirements in most areas, but I'm fine with low quality as long as I can play it

I am hopefully getting this set up next thursday (pay day!) i dont know much about computers although im planning on building this one myself.
    AMD Athlon 64 3700+
    1GB DDR PC3200
    Sapphire X1600 XT 256MB
    Is that a good set up?

My computer has minimum requirements for psu and even on low-quality it lags like hell, so you should consider getting it on ps2 or x360 chichiri99, would be better for your gaming experience

This is gonna be the setup Ill have for PSU...
    AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0 GHZ (over clocked to 2.4 GHZ)
    1 GB DDR PC 3200
    Nvidia e-GeForce Evga 7600 GT

On 2006-04-22 15:54, ulyoth wrote:
    I am hopefully getting this set up next thursday (pay day!) i dont know much about computers although im planning on building this one myself.
    AMD Athlon 64 3700+
    1GB DDR PC3200
    Sapphire X1600 XT 256MB
    Is that a good set up?
    You'll most-likely play on highest settings except there's like 100 players on the screen.