Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    techn0rganic

I remember that video. I also remember them scrolling through the 50, and several of witch were identical jackets but of different color schemes.

I don't have the beta so I can only ask questions and speculate.

Those glitches are related with your graphics card.
    Nisshoku has them as well (his are actually worse than that), yet, I don't (and many others don't).

About fatness:
    It's not more fatness options, the proportion "square" is split in four quadrants.
    The horizontal movement (left and right halves of the square) control thin/fat, the vertical movement (top and bottom halves of the square) control muscle mass (full buff and no buff).
    That's why it gives the illusion you have a lot of "fat" customisation, because unlike in PSO, you have a whole half of the square devoted ONLY to "fat", while in PSO you had 1/3 of the square devoted to it.
    Height in PSU is controlled by a seperate slider and not by the square itself, thus why it takes one half of the proportion square instead of just 1/3 of it like in PSO.

Also, about being tough to make RAcasts.
    Depends, if you want to do buffed up, tank like, RAcasts, then no, you can't do them.
    If you prefer to do them along Gundam/Transformer proportions, then you can.
    Since my RAcast was within these "realistic" proportions I could replicate them very accurately in PSU, he's roughly 85% PSO accurate, with a few very tiny exceptions.

So, yes, PSU's proportions are within a more realistic limit than those of PSO, thus not letting you accurately make tank sized (wideness wise) RAcasts.

Chest area pieces, legs and so on to make RAcast like Casts are also available right off the bat.
    Legs wise: one for " agile RAcast" style legs, 1 for HUcast style legs and another for "RAcast tank" style legs.
    Chest wise: one HUcast style (somewhat similar to an Evangelion's chest), one RAcast style (similar to Temjin's and Apharmd's chest, which in turn is similar to the PSO RAcast chest with minimum wideness) and another which is even thinner than the usual HUcast armor.

Cast helmet wise, you have the NPC Gilian helmet (with some variations, but still a helmet with a visor covering the Cast's optics), the "hammer head" helmet, the "brain in a bucket" helmet, a samurai like head (based on another PSO had, with some alterations) and some other heads I'm not remembering right now.
    Also, remember, PSU Cast heads are not just a helmet and that's it; you also choose the head without a helmet, which can change the ending result of the head completly.

I'll be making a video of character creation soon, it'll enlighten everyone about the options.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarK-SuN on 2006-04-25 08:24 ]</font>

Well, that's a good reply DarK-SuN. I guess, certain graphical issues are machine/card specific.
    Hm.. half of a square to control body volume, no wonder there is so much 'fat'. ;D
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Great, I can't wait to finally see a video!

Anyway... I think cast creation looks pretty damn cool... Not only can you make casts that look similar to the old HUcast/RAcast models, but you can also make the new "Humanoid" style cast. Or you can mix and match.... racast tank legs... but with a human face.... Man would that look weird O_o

GEN!!! What's up man, it's Virus! I haven't used my account here in years (just started coming to the site again for PSU info) but when I saw your post I had to say whats up. What's your AIM?

PM's FTW! ^

Huzzah! Thanks DarK-SuN! The prospect of enlightenment has me very excited!