Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

name choice can really tell alot about a person, and some of you have some straaaange names. so, out with it!

mine came from a fantasy book(s), called the sword of truth series. some of the magical creatures in it were called nightwisps, not unlike fairies.

Earth Bound

Nidarrock is the name of a king Xicor(creature I made up).
    "This plan is so bad it HAS to be ours."

Studied world wide religions, reverted to Islam, took the name Abdur as my name.

Abdur means "Slave" or "Serveant", and my long running Yahoo name was abdur101. So when PSO was released and I was dead set on an HUcast, it was fitting to use the same name, only with all uppercase letters, effectively meant Slave 101, which was a fitting label for an HUcast.

Thus the epic was born... o-O

*EDIT*
    I also use the first letters of my first and last name to go by AR101, but not often.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-10-10 14:43 ]</font>
    Look, he did it again.

Ill be whatever I wanna do

Many a drunken and sleepness night of pso lead to Losthero. I came to this site after Lynx told me he took a pic of me with my chainsawd for this site called pso-world.com... so I used my pso name and wala! I've been using this name on practically every forum since.

I Dream Of Sleep

Massive Gundam Wing fan back when i first started coming here, but somebody already had the name Deathscythe (never seen them though...), so i settled on Deathscythealpha, which ive been shortening to D-Alpha latly. Easier to type and doesnt look too fan boyish to Gundam.

K`kyo-wa called me sunappurunyankochan so there.

Otherwise know as Hououza

For my PSO World name the SS comes from my clan name. Had to do this as someone had already got the handle of Death.

I'm am honestly unsure why I chose to use the name Death. I used in all the FPS and Strategy games I played in Multiplayer (Note: Since playing Tribes 2 I switched to LoneWolf)

I chose Death for a name because it represents what he is. Death. Plain and simple.

Yup, going to bring up tarot cards again. The death card has two meanings, when right way up it means death with rebirth. However inverted it means death without rebirth, oblivion. In my fan fiction I have explored this theme as Death goes from representing the inverted card to experiencing the nornmal version. Its hard to explain...

Either way, its REDRIA, which making me a type A and getting Power, Def and Evade materials made it all worth while.

Second character Shadow...another mystery, just trying to think of a suitable name and it came to mind...might have been influenced by a cheats page read once about FF3 and the hidden character in it called Shadow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SS_Death on 2002-10-11 01:54 ]</font>

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Raventw was my best char at the time I joined, and I was a big EB junkie, so...
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

Wielder of Divine Might

I started using Davion as my name for everything about 3 years ago. It was the first time I'd ever played an online game (Mechcommander for the PC) so I looked in the back of the game's manual to find a name. First Davion Guards of house Davion...hmmm I like it. So I named myself DavionGuard1. Original huh? I later shortened it to DavionG1. It's still my name on Gamespy arcade.
    When I got PSO, I was thinking "What could be a good name.....DAVION! Hey it sounds good for a first name. As stated before, Davion is the last name of a house in Mechwarrior. Ian Davion, Bob Davion, etc. Angelus is Davion's last name. I got it from a very good (but not very well known) game for the PC. Actualy Diego Angelus (who is the middle brother in my fanfic) is is exact name of the main character of Metal Fatigue. It's sort of my little tribute to my favorite PC game.