Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Man, I saw lots of items and tricks from Asian PSO sites. Ok, I'm not gonna tell anything about cheating, so don't PM for cheating.

Ok, I haven't tried all these tricks yet. They might not work.

1.)Get differant ID without changing the "appearance" of your name.
    My ID is yellow, so just no rare items of lots of cash. When I start a new character, I still wanna name it "Rei" but don't want this yellow ID anymore. I would just add space at the back of my name. For example: "Rei ", "Rei ". This way will give you different ID while using the name you want.

2.) Chat before the boss.
    While taking the portal to a boss fight, you can still chat while moving through the portal. You NEED to be fast.

3.) Rotating Victory Post.
    When you beat the final boss, it shows a pic of all heroes. You can actually press L or R to rotate your character.

Please post any trick or secret you found here to share with everyone. But please, WE DO NOT NEED CHEAT.

Hey, I like #3.

"Yo, Mr. Falz. I need to whup your demonic blue butt, so I can see me spin myself around! Die, yo!"

Hmmm....tricks, tricks.....

Well, if you stare at the magic rings you walk on in the Final Falz stage, they actually have words in that funky PSO font.....it says something like ">something< dark so deep." Those rings stay even after you defeated Falz, so take a look!

Updated:

4.) When fighting Dark Falz in his 3rd form, some times you would see a spirit slowly attach to your or your teammate's body. From the radar, you 'll see a string is attached to Dark Falz and the victim. Stop attacking at once because all the damage will transfer to the victim.

Update:

5.) When you play online mode, and you see any character with "unusual" pink costume. It means that character is from Sonic Team. Remember to say hi to them.
    Also, Sonic Team sent its folks to PSO server on 2-14-01(v-day) to give free gift. The first 200 players who found them would receive something(??) cool by mail. Damn SEGA USA never mentioned anytihng like this.....

Haha, anybody seen any "Pink Rangers" on Valentines day? Go go Power Rangers! Well, actually I thought it was a lame show but it gives me an idea for a laugh if your using a Ranger. When your about to do a photon beam (Preferably the ones with animal-type looks, farlla, estlla, and gollya attacks. Did I spell that right?) shout, "It's morphing time! Dolphin power!/Moose power!/Serpent Power!"

Hmm, now I have even more reason to beat Dark Falz again.

Update:

6.) How to get the Egg Man Gun
    Sonic Team claimed that Sonic games save can affect your PSO. In order to get Egg Man Gun, you got to:
    a.) Get Rank A in Sonic 2( Demo I guess)
    b.) Get 100% in Sonic 1
    c.) You'll find it in V-Hard mode.

I'll try to find a pic of this.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Rei on 2001-02-26 10:23 ]</font>

Veteran Fighter

#s 1, 3, 4, 5 do work.

I can't coun how many times I've had to tell someone NOT to shoot while he had someone possessed (the game's term for it.)

As for 2... other than the occasional "Let's rock." we usually don't have much to say on our way to the boss. Heh.

Are you serious about the Egg Blaster? Which version of Sonic Adventure, JPN, US, INT? And which version of Sonic2 Demo??? There are just too many variables?

How about Samba de Amigo? Do I get Maracas of Death?

Sorry, Number 6 is a rumor, Sonic Team has denied it. PSO is not related to Sonic.

7) When creating you are creating a character, and complete the creation...on the screen where it shows what Section ID you have, you can use the Analog stick, the L and R buttons, and the D pad to scale and move your character around. Check out the Fomarl..no legs under that dress! *ahem*...no..I wasn't trying to look at anything..honest! >_<;