Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I was testing. 'sides, killing it with Charge Vulcans would only make it quicker by about 5 seconds.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

On 2006-05-16 20:51, GrumblyStuff wrote:
    Also, holy hell! Why didn't anyone say it works like the Frozen Shooter?!

I did a quickie run through the forest to test it on the boss. I wasn't sure a hit to the head will be redirected to the middle of the dragon so I stood off the side, shooting the chest. I do believe it hit every part. What surprised me was when it jumped into the air and was still taking the hits despite me not obviously aiming at it (just underneath it; most rifles and handguns won't aim at it IIRC).
    On 2006-05-13 16:58, psobsesser wrote:
    Spread needle cannot hit the dragon once its taken flight; gi gue bazooka can.
    o_o'
    Maybe I didn't word it exactly like that, but I thought it was clear enough.

I thought you meant it just had the range to hit it in the air like a regular rifle whereas the SN can't even match Mechgun range.

Star Wars Symbol Chat Creator

Use both. Needle to knock it down, needle while it's down, then switch to bazooka before it flies away. Depending on your atp it's around 2-3 bazooka shots to send dragon crashing down. while not as strong as the others, Ano bazooka can be found from normal ep4.

I think what one of the previous posters meant by moving targets was De Rol Le(lie)/Barba Ray when they are moving along the sides, front, back, and above of the raft. Bazooka's hit the boss during these actions because of its rafoie-like splash damage. Needle's short range basically limit it to when its on the raft and a brief moment when its close along the sides. In these cases bazooka does hit a moving target better than a needle.

Forever Confined to the FKL????

On 2006-05-16 22:35, GrumblyStuff wrote:
    I was testing. 'sides, killing it with Charge Vulcans would only make it quicker by about 5 seconds.
    o.o

The sad thing is, I actually find those 5 seconds very, very, very important. When I play PSO, I aim for the utmost absolute perfection and speed.

On 2006-05-17 13:26, whiteninja wrote:
    When I play PSO, I aim for the utmost absolute perfection and speed.

*nauraa*

But anyways >_>

FS works best on a dragon trying to fly away. imo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2006-05-17 14:06 ]</font>