-I did not buy them
    -I'm hungry
    My sig disappeared.

-I'm 6' exactly
    -I have an IQ of 135 (PHAIL )
    -I'm the pickiest person on this planet
    -I'm the laziest person you'll ever meet
    -I'm intolerant to idiots
    -I always feel I'm surrounded by idiots (vicious cycle )
    -I've never been suspended or expelled, and have only had two detentions in my life (because of lates, because my dad is slow in the morning)
    -I'm left-handed
    -I have a very wierd playlist (rap and rock? wtf?)
    -My Sato just reached level 200 (5/150/45/0)
    -I don't know
    -I'm very imaginative
    -I'm obsessed with PSO (hook line and sinker)
    -I hate school
    -I have three very good friends (ONE OF WHOM IS PROBABLY READING THIS RIGHT NOW, THAT MEANS YOU JAY [heh, jk ])
    -I have an extremely magnetic personality
    -I'm funny
    -I love parties (I like to live life to its fullest)
    -My birthday is coming up and I need to plan the party (Yeah, the PARTY )
    -Uhhh.....pickles
    -I hate tomatoes
    -I hate cats
    -I uber-pwn
    -I have a strange way of becoming well-known wherever I go
    -I'm UUUUUUUGLY (Like I care, though )
    -I'm considered the 'leader' of any group I enter (mostly because I'm usually the smartest or most skilled)
    -I'm ending this post with a friendly, expected

Randomness FTL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-05-14 11:13 ]</font>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

I can't save or spend money wisely. I'm lucky if it lasts a week when I'm paid. I'm like a big kid. Working in a game shop does not help this.

People have told me I seem to get on better with girls than guys. When in truth they terrify me. Despite the fact my best friend was female as a kid.

I'm terrible at keeping promises. I'm always letting folk down last minute.

I tend to hold grudges and am very stubborn.

I'd like to think I don't care what others think, but deep down I just want people to think I'm cool. Ecspecially my little brother.

I'm a huge 'The OC' fan.

My favourite Pokemon is Bulbasaur. Number one in the pokedex and number one in my heart!

Friends and relatives keep buying me sheep ornaments or cuddlies. Why(?) I don't know. I don't even like sheep. I'm a penguin fan.

I've been in love at least once in my life.
    Didn't realise till later she was the devil-incarnate though.

My favourite films are Donnie Darko, I <3 Huckabees and Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

let's see.......

-I was born with twisted ankles and had cast on my feet for a year after I was born, have had multiple surgeries between then, and my most recent surgery (age seven-eight) left a 6 inch scar across the back of my left ankle.

-I started to play the guitar because it looked so easy... I got one as a present I didn't ask for and couldn't stand the fact I couldn't play it.

-My Playstation from 1997 still works perfectly.

-I am an impatient perfectionist.

-I love metal, and alternative.

-New pop music, rock, and most music that comes out today is terrible... it's all been done and all we have are people putting bad twists on old genres.

-I feel bad that I don't use my old cell phone... it's like it has feelings.

- My cell phone and I are joined at the hip, even though I don't like the phone much. I only answer my phone when it's someone I really, really want to talk to, and even then, sometimes I'll let them leave a message and I'll call them back right after. It's kind of strange. Additionally, there are only two people alive I have ever talked to on the phone for an hour or more.

- I am terrified of wasps and other stingerbugs. I also don't like the insides of warehouses--you know, those really tall ceilings with struts and supports out the in open holding it all up. It looks trashy to me and feels unfinished. Together, these things could produce my greatest fear: a warehouse full of active wasp nests.

- My second greatest fear is sadness. Perhaps this is actually #1, but sadness can't make me freak out and slap myself at random trying to get it away from me like wasps can.

- Every time I walk past a mirror I have to look in it.

- I am very interested in ghosts and psychic abilities and other such things they routinely go over on the Discovery Channel. My favorite thing to watch on TV are documentaries about hauntings. Thusly, my favorite fiction show is Are You Afraid of the Dark?.

- When I get exicted I type these a lot: (!)

- My best friend is a girl, but almost all of my other close friends are male.

- I spent this last year at a technical college, and because of it, routinely felt that I had reached my life's current lowest point. I hated it, I was never challeneged by anything, I made no friends there, and it was a 30+ mile commute both ways. Needless to say, next year I will attend UW Stout.

- I am a graphic design major, but whenever I picture my "dream job," it's living in a small house with a fireplace at the foot of a mountain somewhere writing novels.

- I love to drive. Sometimes I just go out and drive around the neighborhood and surrounding highways for hours with no destination in particular.

- Torture scenes in movies make me cringe, but only if it's against an innocent character. Like the movie The Marathon Man... I can't even watch that on TV, where they edit parts of it out.

- My list of favorite songs is really diverse and unusual.

- I'd much rather be happy and poor than the opposite, but there is an undinable pleasure in opening up your paycheck. Especially when you make a few bucks more than you usually do, and wonder how that happened because you haven't really worked more than the norm these past two weeks.

- I used to adore video games. Zelda, PSO, Mario, and Sonic were my all-time favorites. Now, though, I only play Pokemon on Gameboy. That's it. Even DS doesn't seem to have that same charm, although we'll probably be spending some time together when Diamond and Pearl come out.

- I will get Pearl over Diamond.

- My favorite movie is Edward Scissorhands, but close seconds are Pet Sematary and Donnie Darko. In spite of this roster, I am not a goth and don't really have any goth friends.

- I <3 AIM and am on it pretty much all day, even if I'm not at my computer. My icon is part of a painting of a guy surrounded by blackbirds.

- The first three CDs in my CD rack are the following.
    Bright Eyes. Take It Easy (Love Nothing)
    Jack Johnson. On and On.
    Sarah McLachlan. Fumbling Towards Ecstacy.

- I have an unhealthy fascination with Super Glue. I use it on things that could easily get by with just normal glue, and always end up gluing two of my fingers together by accident. This does not ever turn me off to Super Glue, though.

- I hate X-acto knives. I am really bad at them and get pricked often when using them. How unfortunate that I'm an art major.

- I paid $140 for that Japanese GC keyboard/controller thing, and I'd do it again. It gave me two summers of complete and total entertainment, a grand total of well over 1500 hours.

- I like to read. I'm crazy like that.

- I used to have a MySpace, but when my aforementioned best friend deleted hers, I felt no reason to keep mine around. All I used it for was messaging back and forth with her anyway.

- I have a 2' x 3' painting of Christopher Walken hanging on my wall.

- My room is a virtual trash dump. To get across the floor and to the computer, several hops and a leap are often needed. Sometimes you can take a shortcut by walking on the bed, but that's only if you make it past the first few waves of stuff on the floor. Man, I should really clean this place up someday.

If you want to know something else, ask. Who knows, maybe I'll tell you.(!)

hmmm, random shit about me...

I've only played up to the death of the shinra president (motor ball/highway boss) in FFVII

Sixth grade, I listened to Barenaked Ladies, Oasis, Radiohead, and Jay Chou religiously on my old MD player.

The most unique thing I've ever made on my lego mindstorms kit was the candy sorter they pictured in the advanced section. I never bothered to think up something. I should go invent something one of these days.
    ...considering those fuckers were already sold out when I preorcered the new NXT set

The 17" hitachi tv from 1988 is used more than the 32" mitsubishi tv.
    Even though both in my room.

Haruki Murakami is amazing.

2002, when my father bought this house, I spraypainted stencil icicles on the window. Those are still there (on the window) today.

As I'm typing up this post, I'm listening to Radiohead's cover of Wonderwall.

My everyday lanyard has five trinkets - housekey, housekey, school id, charm, and Sora's keyblade.

I have seven gamecube controllers - purple generic x2, wavebird x2, cyan controller, grey controller (came with panasonicq), ascii keyboard, snes control pad,
    Eight, if you count the bongos.

Tetris addict since 1993. Current wifi rating is 6913.

My AIM buddy list has 226, and is a compilation of everybody since my first time on the internet in 1997. I never lost it, or deleted anybody. Never blocked, either.
    Same screename since then, too.

... *looks around room for inspiration*

My bedsheets have an abstract bluje design, probably purchased from ikea. The blanket has a garfield faces all over it.

My iTunes library has 12447 items, spanning 34.2 days, totaling 63.2 gb.
    My iPod has 6965 items, spanning 20 days, totaling 38.48 gb.

My friends say I listen to "alternative emo".

Last time I cried, I was walking down the street around 11, listening to Konstantine by Something Corporate. I think a tear or two came by. (three nights ago)
    Even now, I still skip a breath or two when listneing to that song. >_>;
    It's fuckingbeautiful.

I'm willing to spend $10.6 on transportation to visit someone in another state for three hours.

I still have the popcorn tin from the december of 2003. I love the artwork on the side of the tin.

There's an unopened box of toblerone that's been sitting on my desk since january.

I concentrate more on tetris when I listen to My December from Linkin Park (that song, specifically)

My Vaio laptop isfour years old. I have two Apple stickers on the cover.
    The back of my iPod has a 'Deisgned ofr Windows XP' sticker covering the apple logo, and an 'Intel Inside, Pentium 4' sticker covering the serial number and the 60GB engrave.

I saw Toy Story at least 40 times. I saw Big Daddy 43 times (counted, exact)
    My favorite animated movie is atie between The Nightmare Before Christmas,and Titan A.E.

My first (live) show was the Power Rangers .. thing I went to when I was five.
    My first nonjazz concert I went to was Cloud Cult @ the Knitting Factory.

My backpack always has: pen, pencil, screwdriver, TI-83, legal pad, half a pack ot trident gum, two AA batteries, a usb hub, a pair of headphones, 3 ft. chain, at least 1.30 in change, and a firewire IEEE card.

My closet has at least 25 shirts, and 6 pairs of pants. At least 20 of those shirts are Nautica. The remaining are mixed between Adidas, and misc (1up, nintendo, band shirts, etc) My favorite jacket is a white Nautica jacket I got in sixth grade, it's kinda torn up, but still ever comfy. It's got this little pocket on the left specificlaly made for ipods. >_>;
    I always go out with a jacket, even if it's 70 some degrees outside. I'm insecure like that. >_>;

The weirdest present I ever gave anyone for valentines' day was a usb battery made from an altoids tin.

As of now, I have 7 myspace friends.

The inside of my still closet has writing from forever ago. I wrote STUF, lol, weeeeeee, and XD~ and a few other scribbles.

I spent at least 40 minutes so far on this post, and counting. Probably my longest sane post on psow.

I still have my charizard pokemon card. Most of my holofoil pokemon cards, too.
    Rarest pokemon card I ever owned was the whitestar Here Comes Team Rocket!, and the Koga's Dream Machine (the out of print one with the nazi symbol).
    Both were lost the second time my pokemon card binder was stolen.

I'm simpleminded, and am amused by 2d games. Favorite genres of games can be played in2d. vertical shooters, ShineMaiden, Ikaruga, Raiden.
    Misc. shooter, Gunbound. Most puzzle games (Tetris, Tetris attack/Puzzle Challenge)

I'm quite possibly the only nintendo fangirl to own, and not beat Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. Never owned Majora's Mask.

I'm currently sitting in the fold-up chair I bought when I was waiting for Reggile Files Aime for the signing session. I went there at noon, for a 4pm event. My DS and Lite are both signed by him.

Last book I finished was One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey (school reading)
    Last book I finished was Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami (free reading)
    Last CD I bought was Jack's Mannequin - Everything in Transit.

The highest leveled pso character I ever got was a Humar named Shadow, who peaked at 172 beofre corruption.

The lowest grade I ever got in my Engineering class was 105.
    Engineering > IT

People went out of their way to compliment me on a painting I finished last trimester, not knowing it was my first time with a brush anda canvas.

My computer has five light up fans.

I spent more than an hour on this post, so far.
    Meh, I've rambled enough bullshit *clicks submit*

GAH! PSO-World has some TALL people.(at least to me) >.<

-If I actually study, I can do well in math

-My right arm is about 1 inch longer than the left(u wouldn't notice unless I told you)

-My favorite subjects are Band, Art(Color and Design),Any History, Government, and English.

-I read a lot

-I and all the women in my family have a left wrist that sticks out. In other words, theres a bone that sticks out where on the side of our left wrist.(Some people's stick out a little but ours stick out a lot) Thus the reason why I wear wristbands and gloves on my left wrist to cover it up.

-When I was little, me,my mom,and my dad were driving and people started shooting at the car. The next morning, we inspected the car and the area where I was sitting and due to the seat being broken, the bullet was trapped in the seat and didn't hit me.

-When I first started going online(with AOL) I use to type "lik dis" until my Uncle cussed me out through AIM.

-When I first started posting here, I use to not space my paragraphs.(I think I was cussed out by Ness over that lol)

-I don't like feet

-I love Ecko clothing but own very few of it

-Out of 10 freestyle battles at school, I won 6 and lost 4.(the audience voted)

-I would under no circumstances EVER mow the lawn.(theres a funny story behind why)

-I've had over 5 dogs but only one is with us now

-I pace the floor a lot, even if i'm not nervous

-Lots of people think I'm weird due to my diverse music library

-I listen to a lot of old music and rap.

-I have a hidden desire to be a rapper

-My 2 brothers are taller than me but I'm the oldest.

-I've only had detention once(for not signing a planner) and I had ISI once for purposely making a skid mark(it was a stupid reason to put me in there)

-I don't like making people cry

-I can easily defeat Sigma on Megaman X4. I did it once w/o even getting hit.

-Chris Tucker was my favorite comedian, now its Chris Rock

-Romeo must Die is my favorite movie

-I like all movies with Jet Li in it.

-I hate cliched things.

-I only know 4 card games.(Solitaire,Speed, Go Fish, and war)

-I had a lv.70 assasin on Ragnarok Online

-I'm not a morning person

-I love Doughnuts

-I love the scents of Doughnuts and Chinese food

-I once laughed my self to tears when someone farted while taking a State Test at school.

-I never been on picnics

-I never been to Six Flags and Disney World/Land

-I never won anything

-In public, I often lie about my name and age to people I don't know. I usually say my name is Rick and I pick an age younger than my true age due to my youthful looks.

-A friend sent me an e-mail and it told me to spot the difference between these two models, while I sat there trying to spot the differences, this Exorcist thing pops on my screen and I fell out my chair and hit my head.

-I've only had 2 serious relationships

-My shortest relationship was 5 hours long

-I have a love/hate relationship with my height. Sometimes I like being short and sometimes I don't.

-I watch infomercials when I'm bored

-I hate being sweaty.

-I once took the trash out naked. My mom woke me up at 4 a.m and told me to take it out and I guess I was sleepwalking or something.

-I can do any dance(not break dancing) if you show me(except the harlem shake)

-I broke a window before

-I can sing somewhat. I ain't no Luther Vandross.

-I've seen a bird fly into a house.

-I STILL remember the words by heart to the Pokemon theme song.(I will deny this in public)

-I was always skeptic of Santa Clause

- I work in a morgue.

- My family was mostly KGB.

- I like puppies.

I'm six foot nuthin'.

I weight about 170-180 pounds last time I weighed myself.

I'm 21 years old, and I've yet to find any alcohol that I completely enjoy. (Although that Captain Morgan and coke I tried a bit of last night was pretty darn good.)

I have two brothers, and I'm the middle child. We're each three years apart.

All three of us are gaming nuts. My older brother has been an on and off again gaming journalist for a variety of websites.

Between the three of us we have an NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, Playstation 2, Game Boy (Used to be two, but lost one), 2 Game Boy Pocket, 2 Game Boy Color, 2 Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, 2 Nintendo DS, Virtual Boy. We own over 400 games at last count, which was about a year ago. I wouldn't be surprised if we had almost another 30-40 by now. To say the least, we're gamers.

My favorite Game Boy is the Game Boy Pocket. My favorite of the Advance series is the original Game Boy Advance.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is my favorite game. The Legend of Zelda is also my favorite series of games.

I also enjoy Resident Evil, not so much for the gameplay, that is, until Resident Evil 4. I like to play the earlier games, but I get my enjoyment from both the gameplay and bizarre plot.

I love following game plots further than they need to be followed.

I'm an English major with a focus on Creative Writing. I'm about to finish my junior year of college.

I'm supposed to be working on final papers for my Intro to Literary Theory and British Literature classes, but instead I'm posting here. I also have a final exam in Brit Lit on Tuesday.

My favorite bands are Oasis, Third Eye Blind, Barenaked Ladies, and many more that I don't have the time to mention.

I've been drawing since I was a little kid. Barring what my mom showed me how to do when I was younger and two basic classes in high school, I've never taken a formal art course and am mostly self-taught.

I do a comic strip twice a week for my university's student paper.

I hope to self-publish (probably through Lulu.com) the complete collection of my comic strip by the end of the next school year.

I bite my nails.

I only shave about once a week. I don't like facial hair (although I enjoy the stubbly look on myself), but I'm just too lazy to shave more often than that.

Oh yeah, I'm lazy. I probably should have mentioned that.

I love my Nerf Maverick.

"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" makes me tear up every time I watch it, without fail.

I'm too sappy for my own good, sometimes.

I'm also too judgemental.

My friends say my voice sounds like a cartoon character. A generic teenage anime character, to be specific.

Elvis Costello is currently playing on my iPod Shuffle. He rocks. I didn't support the idea of the Shuffle, as I thought it was too expensive for the functions one would lose from a standard iPod, but then my brother tracked them down for 50 bucks refurbished.

The other night I bought a package of electronic Star Wars Lightsabers for ten bucks and free shipping. Why? Because I impulse buy the dumbest things.

I hope to one day work in the games industry.

I also hope to one day be able to produce one of the dozen or so comics that I've thought up over the years.

Judging from the length of us, I'm apparently very good at talking about myself.

Down for the Getdown

Dizzy part 2.

-I listen to a lot of underground music. I can't stand mainstream.

-I plan to change the world one day.

-My biggest fear is living a normal ho-hum life.

-I'm a big class clown.

-On a related note: most people see me clowning around all the time, and are usually surprised when they find out theres a lot more to me.

-I hate how lazy I am

-Also on a related note: I fear my laziness will stop me from reaching my dreams sometimes.

-I have very few close friends

-I hate ignorangce

-I'm surrounded by ignorance.

-Even though I plan to change to world, I have no idea what I want to do in life.

-I'm a sucker for women.

-I think all women are crazy.

-I didn't contradict myself just then. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

-I wanna move to Europe.

-Ironically, I hate trying to learn foreign languages, cause I'm so lazy.

-I want to get back into shape.

-I go through phases a lot, my current one is a huge passion for music. I'm hoping I can stick with this one.

-I really just wanna fall into fairy tale love one day.

-I'm not sopposed to be on the computer right now.

-I used to want to be in the Army, I kinda still do, but now I'm thinking about a career in music.

-One of my close close friends, I've never met face to face. We met on a chatroom 6 years ago and have been friends ever since. He's like a brother to me.

-I also hate Cliches.

-I notice a lot of cliches walking around.

-I think people judge me by the surface sometimes and it annoys me, ironically I find myself doing that very same thing sometimes.

-I'm the biggest procrastinator I know.