This is a question regarding mag cells. I understand that certain mag cells drop on the various holidays. Recently ive been told that NO mag cells (save the rappy beak) drop at all anymore except on holiday events. Is this true? Can one not find cells the way it was done in the past with them just being extremely rare drops?

If they DO drop can someone please tell me where they are found more commonly and on what difficulty?

Thanks alot!

If its anything like xbox/GC then u can only get mag cells from the 2 holiday rappies - halorappy and saintrappy - they appear at halloween and xmas in the temple and on any difficulty.Also they release quests at these times too and if u complete the quests then u too can get 1 that way, they come in the form of jack o lantern or xmas present - and the quests are a lot better in my opinion than hunting the special rappies.

I see, thanks alot for the info. I have to say that its highly disappointing though. Especially considering that the time of their next appearance after christmas is so far down the road.

Wish I knew why they changed them from rare drops to holidays but I have my assumptions. Thanks again!

After Christmas, the next event is Easter. Now is the long wait- Hallowe'en is the next Holiday Rappy.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

On 2006-05-16 15:31, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    After Christmas, the next event is Easter. Now is the long wait- Hallowe'en is the next Holiday Rappy.
    Yes Uriko but easter rappies DONT drop MAG CELLS ? least not on xbox - did they change that for blue burst ?

The Egg rappies only drop the gag weapons.