Ok, this may be a n00bish question but it warrants asking.
    I've been reading PSOWs descriptions of the various forms of the Stink Frame post-PC for Version 3.

All of them have a single numerical value rather than a range for DFP, EVD, etc.

So my question is this, does a Stink Frame with higher/lower stats produce a better/worse Parasite/Virus Wear?

Or or the stats simply set at a static range when it "evolves"?

I know Aura Fields have a range, so I'm just curious if this is the same.

DOH! I'll delete mine.

Forever Confined to the FKL????

Sort of related to this thread: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...2415&forum=7&1

All created armors have the bare minimum stats. Aura Field can also be found though (and so can a Brightness Circle), so they have legitimate stat ranges. A found one will have stats somewhere in that range, a created one will be at the very bottom of it.

So, Parasite Wears are always at the lowest stats, since they must be made with an item combination. (legit ones, anyway)

And so it is. Thank you for the quick explanation. I'll have to share this info with some of my friends who don't know yet.

Thanks again!

agreed
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

PSU Machinema Producer

Hmmm interesting, lol. I don't really see the point of making them evolve though, stink frame is perfectly good as it is (especially offline where you can't evolve it, lol).

On 2006-05-18 00:17, Zarbolord wrote:
    Hmmm interesting, lol. I don't really see the point of making them evolve though, stink frame is perfectly good as it is (especially offline where you can't evolve it, lol).
    Lafuteria has very decent DFP, and is usable by all non-droids, which makes it nice armour. Still, I don't know if it's worth all the PD's for Parasitic Cells.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

The base parasite wears are pretty decent as well, and are useful for transition periods, such as right before lv.101+, when frames like Luminous Field and Guard Wave cannot yet be equipped.