Just a quick question, when you kill an enemy and it drops an item is the item the enemy drops decided when it dies or when the level/quest loads? The reason I ask is I am hunting for Handgun Milla and I have been doing Heat Sword but just repeatedly doing Forest 1 and missing all the Tollaws in Forest 2

you should definitley do both forests if you want to hunt the milla, no sense in only half-assing the job

I can kill alot more Tollaw`s in one day if I repeat F1 lots since thier is less in F2 and it takes longer than F1.

well, i think the items are just determined when u kill it, buti could be wrong...so

Everytime you kill something a virtual dice is rolled and also you must account for the drop anything rate also for tollaws and add that to the drop rate for the milla. But yea it is all about luck.

I too have only been doing F1 of LHS for Milla. I've also found that Central Dome Fire Swirl has TONS of Tollaws so I've been doing runs of that, too. But I wouldn't recommend it with a FO unless you can melee VERY well. Not having techs stinks.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

Every enemy you kill has a random chance of dropping rares. This chance is the same for every enemy killed of the same type, and is not pre-determined.

The fastest way to kill Tollaw is to do Lost Heat Sword, ONLY Forest 1. Pipe out and reload the quest at the end of forest one. There are Tollaw in Forest 2, but not enough to justify running the whole quest, unless you were after a number of forest rares.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)