Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I was looking through the topics, and I think I read something about a low level cap. Can someone provide me with more details.

PS: I'm sorry if this has been asked before!

No one knows the character level cap, but I believe that it was stated that the job level cap was 20. That may be a bit low, but we'll just have to see how it plays out.

The character leveling cap for closed beta was 30. It will be higher once the game is released.

The Cap could be 100 and raised to 200 when PSU Episode II comes out for Nintendo Wii which would include Battle and Challenge modes...

No! No! I'm kidding! But that might be the case granted that's how PSO worked out!

Even though the character level cap was 30 in the beta, wasn't the job level cap 10? I think I heard that hitting 10 wouldn't be difficult, and if that's true, then the level 20 cap is concerning.

The Local Bartender

I think they said Job level cap would be level 20.
    Not sure about regular level though. I'm thinking a little bit over 50 atleast.

Wait! hold the phone! Theres a beta version of PSU? If so, where can I buy it?

Erm...it had better be a hell of a lot higher than 50 if people reached 30 before the beta ended.

Edit: It was a Japanese closed beta that ended a while ago. Quite a few people on this forum were in it so that's how we've gotten quite a lot of information.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Axios- on 2006-05-21 18:56 ]</font>

Actually Strider might have the right idea...Sega could be planing another EpII/V.II type thing for PSU maybe a year or more after the original release in order to expand upon the game once its got a solid player base. It's a proven, workable system.
    Would I be silly to say that I look forward to an expansion for the game...before the game is even released?

you can't it was a closed beta for japan only and some psoworld members managed to get on and give us feed back also i beleve it would be best to check the new intervew there was somthing said about the job lv cap was 20 and the character lv cap was probably going to be 200 again, but look in to the newer intervew and it might answer your q's & a's.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*