Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Brother of Alisha

Im a big fan of this Hucaseal but, i dont have alot of ideal for her, with her im kinda limited. Can anyone post some stradagies.

PSU Machinema Producer

Ok, here we go my good friend!
    First you need to consider her as a frontal attack Arkz, like Endu. Her pierce is mainly what we're talking about. First add some defencive creatures, such as Dubchichs and maybe Baranz if you're lucky enough to get 6 from time to time. Add many high attack cards (not too sure of what since I haven't gone far yet, maybe heavy right punch and stuff like that?). The pierce tech lets you go through all hunter items with heavy damage. And the defencive beasts will take the damage instead of you. Also try to add some things that will block the enemy easily (hold, etc...) and some 'around' cards like roundslash and any that give multiple square attacks. Finally add in stuff like fly and quake to really knock off the enemy. Is that what you were looking for? There are more techniques, this is just basic Reiz...

Brother of Alisha

Yeah this is all i can think of, i call it Solo ver.

Use a lot of guard creature cards with Reiz (eg. Baranz, pan arms, barble, dubchich)
    Heavy attack/beat/assault are almost essential cards for use (sometimes even Attack 6), as the pierce ability is extremely dangerous with a high AP.
    Pan arms, baranz and dubchich are my favourite guard cards, as they either have long range, lack of unfilial (and a HUGE AP if you're luck enough), or a full heal ability.

PSU Machinema Producer

Read the posts before you right, that was insinuated. Anyway there's another type of strategy but it's more of a combo, you need to be two people. It's the Reiz/Ohgun A.beast decks. You put loads of A.Beasts in both decks and use panarms. You use cave wind and other attack boosts (not gforgetting Attack = 6 and stuff like that). Then using Vulmers and such you move them with Reiz and hit all targets infront with Ohgun to make them use their DEF and then hit with all creatures, using one final blow with Reiz. It takes a bit of time, but it's worked for me, it also works with Hyze instead of Reiz.

Brother of Alisha

Wow thanks Zarbolord and anymore ideals would be great. oh and Feelmirath i said a difrent kind besides just guard creatures and action cards. Oh and thanks again Zarbolord

PSU Machinema Producer

My pleasure, I'm maybe not one that has gone through much in the game, but I know all kinds of strategy. I think more than play,
    There is also another type of startegy which I just managed to remember. This is more of a solo deck, but works well in combo too. I managed to make this deck, but it isn't complete because I don't have all the cards I need yet...
    Try out using the same strat as the first thing I said, use some guard creatures, others to annoy the enemy and loads of action cards. Now look at all of this but from a distance. You now will want to use the same strategy but from far away, so you don't even get hurt! Long arm and snipe will be usefull cards here (long arm only takes 1 point off, so it's great!). Panarms would be more usfull here as they also attack from far. Lastly a good morphos to annoy the enemy contunally from far away. I know you can't put many creatures into play if their cost is high, so if you have spaces left add in rag rappys/gunners to also block and attack the enemy. Not only will your creatures block/inflict damage, but Reiz will also inflict a huge amount of DMG from far away. It takes atleast 2/3 turns to put all your cards in proper place, so watch out.

Brother of Alisha

That seems good on paper but i dont think it's typically useful. like alot of usfull action cards like Heavy attack and Attack 6 wont work with long arm/snipe. so i dont know what your talking about big dmg. maybe if you use bravewind. when using longarm with her it just lcks the power and spaming monsters usally take to long to win to be enjoyable.

On 2006-05-23 19:35, -McPot- wrote:
    oh and Feelmirath i said a difrent kind besides just guard creatures and action cards.
    Umm, no you didn't... >_>

PSU Machinema Producer

Well, that's not going to change anything. The main strategies are here so all is said I suppose.