For all you 360 owners out there, do you wonder if a downladable demo will be released on the dashboard? -There's atleast going to be a trailer for just the opening cenematic.
    Since PSU is a multi-platform game, there may be less of a chance a demo will come out because of limited rights to the game. - Restrictions on releasing game content or somthing.
    So, should I not count on getting my combo grooves down early?

Kers

I think a Sonic playable demo is more likely.

hopefully we would get something, but wouldnt a demo most likely be single player, not the online version.

yea but still a demo is a demo. lol if they make PSU themes and gamer pics then i will be all over that like white on rice!

themes dont cost money right?

well maybe some do, but I just think its dumb paying REAL money for avatars and themes for the dashboard.

Themes usually cost a buck or two.

that would be nice but its doubtfull since its sonic team afterall..

Photon Martial Artist DjDragoon's Avatar

Unfortunately, buying items from the Xbox MarketPlace is very expensive. To change your gamertag you have to pay $10 worth in M$ points. Downloading XL Arcade games is like from $5-$15 on average. Themes and gamer pics don't cost all that much, but make sure you preview the item from the website before purchasing to avoid dissapointment.
    Photon Martial Artist

the only thing i bought on market place was marble blast. all of the other demos and such i got were free. but quite honestly ill be willing to shell out a handfull of dollars to get a COOL looking PSU theme or pic. but if it is just something genaric then ill leave it alone.

Travelling warrior.

I'd like to see them do a free online beta similar to what Sqeenix did with FFXI. If they do that well...let's just say I know what I'll be doing until the actualy game releases.