Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic.

Yes. So far it's said PAs are mainly for Hunters, tho a Ranger's PA is primarily connected to their guns. So far, Forces have their technics tho I don't see why they can't use PAs eventually. PAs as we know, are connected by class type, not race.

Thank you. Do the humans and newmans have better photon arts or something? Do thye charge faster, do more damage or something like that?

You're welcome. I don't know about better. I think PAs are similar to technics in that there will be different types. Some for all we know might have stat requirements or have elemental abilities to them. Right now, beasts & casts have their respective special abilities, while humans & newmen don't have one such ability. However, each race stands apart as some races are better at some class types than others & even gender now plays a part in it. As for PAs, they still seem to be class-defined & if you place more points into your current class, your PAs (like technics would) should improve.

i think its lame theres no gun pa's

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

why should there be? lol guns only shoot things, no skill involved aside from aiming and pushing a button.

anyways photon arts are based on the weapons you use, not race. so if a Ranger uses a dagger they can use the dagger's photon arts.

although not sure how far a class can improve its skill level/rank with a weapon that is mainly intended for another class.

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

No skill involved in shoooting eh? wonder if you would say that after ten mins against me in an FPS? anywho i hope Humans and Newmans get some kick ass pa's to compensate for there lack of special abilities.

well I mean it lacks technique.

you just point and shoot with a gun.

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

What about the whole aiming in FPS to target weak spots and hitting aerial enemies? that seems harder than tapping a simple combo on a controller to whack something XD

some confusion here, melee weapons have PAs gunes have photon bullets, and canes have techniqies. depending what job you are decides what your max level is in each category, currently hunters and rangers have a 0 in techniques. All PAs Pbullets etc are available to all classes (for now).
    As far as fps taking skill, sure it does, but this wont be an fps, and the fpsness of this game probably wont take as much skill as your true built fps. If you think about it though, there is no martial art to a gun, there is no point in doing a spinning gun uppercut, so it makes sense that gun monkeys dont do poton art like things while using a gun