For some reason... after nprotect updates and initiates and the game trys to load...everything errors out and here is the error.

The instruction at "0x458a9f80" referenced memory at "0x458a9f80". The memory could no be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program.

its that was a PsoBB.exe application error... now i've ran this game on my computer like during the beta just fine... never had problems..and my computer is just fine to run this game... any ideas?

-- Paul

On 2006-06-08 22:24, CrYpTiC- wrote:
    For some reason... after nprotect updates and initiates and the game trys to load...everything errors out and here is the error.

The instruction at "0x458a9f80" referenced memory at "0x458a9f80". The memory could no be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program.

its that was a PsoBB.exe application error... now i've ran this game on my computer like during the beta just fine... never had problems..and my computer is just fine to run this game... any ideas?

-- Paul
    Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it? It is possible that you have a corrupt file someplace in your Blue Burst folder.

Yes i've tried it 4-5 times

Make sure that the drivers for your video graphics card are up to date and that you have the latest version of Direct X9 installed.