So i attempted the Mind Sato mag guide in the PSO World Mag section... but whenever i gave the mag back to the ranger after i evolved it with the force, not only did it not magically turn from an Ila to an Aspara, but the stats weren't exactly what they were stated they would be. I'm playing in Episode 1&2, not Blue Burst... I used a Skyly RACast To do the first 3 evolutions, then gave it to my Force to feed while i levelled, who is a Pinkal FOnewm. Having followed this guide, i've come out with a level 50 Ila mag stats 5/0/19/26, where it was said it would have 5/0/22/23. What i'm most curious is how it's supposed to evolve without me feeding it, according to the guide... and is there anyway to still obtain a mind-Sato? If so, what would your suggestions be? Thanks in advance fellas.

It's o.k. for it to change in the end it doesn't effect the sato but give me a sec to go and check somthing out andi will be back.

k feed it andidotes until you have the dex to where it is supposed to be then continue as normal and it should work.

Awesome, should i keep feeding it only on the RAcast? Or does it not matter who feeds it in between evolutions?

feed it until lv 99 and right before lv100 then give it to a female fo that has the section ID Viridia, Bluefull, Redria, or Whitill and let her raise it to lv 100 but otherwise you are fine until then, good luck and your welcom. Also I had the very same problem last week. Oh yah and welcom to PSOW. One more thing, you may come accross this problem again, if you do just make sure you raise the mind to 50 and no more then you can raise the dex to 45 if it is still under later in the prosses

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeig123 on 2006-06-17 22:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeig123 on 2006-06-17 22:31 ]</font>

Word, thanks a million... your help is much appreciated. It's nice to be a member of these boards... i put PSO down for too long... time to come back to it, imo.

Yah I've been playing for 3 years now and I don't know if I will ever stop

Hi & welcome. It seems you have seen the guide/s, but you missed out on some minor details.

Sato's evolution needs..
    - DEF+DEX = POW+MIND at lv100
    - by a female Force in ID: Viridia, Blueful, Redria or Whitil.
    You can see a simplied guide here: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=2318

In your case, you want a mind Sato, it should be something like 5/0/45/50 at lv100. (Before lv100, it can be any mag, fed by anyone. At lv99, give it to a female Fo in VBRW ID set for do to the feeding.)

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?