Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

Yeah, I know a lot of them are posted in the "Try out Character Creation" thread, but there's a lot of other stuff going on there, too, and I've noticed people plugging their characters in other threads, so I figure people seem to like it so much there might as well be a specific thread for it.

Anyways, feel free to post pics here of character concepts you have, and if you know, go ahead and post the character's name and class. If you want to post anything else, like what weapons they'll specialize in, any RPing info you have on them, (background story, etc.) any history to the character in general, (reincarnations of PSO characters, a character you use in all online games, etc.) or any other random info about them you feel so inclined to post. Also feel free to comment on or otherwise give feedback to other people on their characters, just try to keep it nice... XD

I guess I'll start...

I don't have a name for this guy, yet, but I'm thinking maybe Kiel. However, I do know he's gonna be my primary character and a Ranger. I'm aiming for the "gettin' on in years but still hardcore enough to rock you whipper snappers" type deal. Y'know, like Solid Snake or somethin? XD (Not that he's based off of Snake at all, because he's not...) At first he looked pretty mean, and I wanted more of a "fatherly mentor" kinda' look, and I think he seems like a pretty friendly guy, but who knows? I also fiddled with the proportions a bit because I wanted him to be a little bit more unique, in terms of he's not the default size, and he's not muscley, but somewhere in-between, but I don't think you can really tell. He looks kinda' like the average size in this shot.

Anyhow, have fun showing off your PSU-sonas!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UltimateCarl on 2006-06-28 01:00 ]</font>

hmm... a bit too blue of hair for my liking, but you did good for what you wanted .... the eyes are kinda sharp though... not like people will notice unless they zoom in... but they look harsh

you did a super awesome job on the hair coloring
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

As soon as the peeps that update that freestyle version of Character Creation get the Cast section fixed, I will be able to post all 3 of my characters here, but for now I can only write a small description of them.

InAmberClad- / Android Female / FOrce / all FO styles
    / Robo-style looks /

High Charity- / Android Male / HUnter / two-handed swords, Halberds(spears), Twinsabers(doublesabers)
    / Undecided looks, though he will have purple armor /

Penance- / Android Female / RAnger / big guns / ``fleshie cast`` /

(Note: they are all reincarnations of my old PSO chars, though InAmberClad has changed proffession from HU to FO.)

Possible 4th character:

Ambient Wonder- / Android ?? / ?? / ?? / ?? /

As soon as I can create them atleast somewhat, I will post the pictures here!

Arcanum. Hunter that will mainly use dual claws

Former Kogi Kaishakunin

Seeing the above screen is driving me nuts, I have the beta installed but have no idea how to reach just the character creation screen, I know this is forbidden knowledge but I just had to get that off my chest. Sweet HUcast by the way.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! At least this way, by the time the game comes around we'll have our characters just right. I'm the type that can spend the entire first day owning a game just getting my character the way I want... >.>;;

Mwabwetumba, I hope they get that running soon, I'd like to see your Android army... XD Avion, I like the HUcast. The red/black scheme looks cool. Too bad there's not some way to cover up that portion between his shoulders and neck, though, the clashing of the colors there is a bit funky. Anyways, bet he'll be awesome with some claws!

Also, here's another one from me...

Once again, I'm not sure on a name yet, but she's definitely going to be a Hunter. She's also gonna be a bit crazy and a ROBOT SPACE PIRATE. XD Since she's a pirate, she'll probably primarily use a saber/handgun combo. But, yeah, I gave her that one voice with the high kinda' evil/crazy laughter but made it as low as possible without her sounding rediculous or like a man. I liked the result.

This is Dan, he's gonna be a Hunter who lives by the samurai code known as bushido. He's gonna specialize in sabers(preferably katanas if available), dual sabers, and knuckles. He's normally gonna be a quiet person who wants to be a Hunter mainly to sharpen his skill as a swordsman. He refuses to use guns as his skills with one are extremely atrocious and afraid that he might accidentially shoot his friends.

Kasumi, she's gonna be a Force. She's gonna be good at the bow & arrow and be well versed in both attacking and support magic. She is for the most part a cheerful character.

Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

How are you guys using the actual character creation? Im not referring to the website fan based one that shiro is using. But that acutal program that ultimate carl and avion used

It's a hacked version, and we are not allowed to speak of this.