Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My main gripe with caves is if you do it solo. Because of the easy to kill enemies, and the protracted levels, I switch off.
    Now with mines, you can't spend 5 minutes where you aren't being hit by gillchich lasers, which is kinda annoying. But hell, I have to actually think then

I'd take caves over ruins any day, and the only reason I don't do mine unless I have to is because of those DAMN gillchichs and their lasers

Tired Cynic

Caves is boring, and in particular just doesn't stand out at all, visually or otherwise.

I suppose Caves 2 is alright though.

Mines isn't much better than Caves, for that matter.

Haha I'm surprised nobody has dissed on Ob Lillies yet! For me the #1 reason to Caves is frickin Megid Especially since Im a HUcast. They're usually out of the camera when I'm doing melee action, and by the time the stupid attack-delay at the end of my combo has ended, they've already spit at me Then I learned about these things called Charge Vulcans...and life was better

Caves is quite easy for Forces. Enemies have weak resistence to magic, low hp, low attack, and high defense (making it harder for other classes).

i think it might be the color pallette for caves 1 makes people uncomfortable.
    fast food places use brown and orange colors to keep people from camping out there. your supposed to go in, eat, then go home.

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

I HATE CAVE its long it boring and its anoying for some reason ruins is alot more fun, i think caves is so bad because it has annoying enemies like pufuly slimes or whatever and pan arms which also ahve terrible drop rates. also it has the nost anoying raresmaybe exxcluding hildetore, come on poilly slimes how hard is that to find even with the telepipe trick. lillies on ult are bad because you find a mill and you dont see it till the last minute and it medges you whats that about stupid weed
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

If you don't know the fast path to the transporter in C1..you are bound to fall asleep. Luckily I just survived my 9th attempt to clear caves offline to open up mines. All the other 8 attempts I've fallen asleep.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

REJJII of the Azure Flame

Caves:
    -Long
    -Big gap in difficulty from Forest
    -Boring music
    -Enemies are too spread out
    -You get led on for a long time into dead ends
    -Hard boss that doesn't give as much EXP as it's worth

Basically, you go through 3 long, drawn-out caves, to reach a boss that's hard, but doesn't give enough experience to justify the long haul it took to get there.

Mines:
    -Somewhat repetitive scenery
    +The action keeps you on edge, couteracts the slight repetitiveness
    +Only 2 levels
    +Enemies are close together in small rooms
    +Challenging boss that gives decent EXP

I do runs in the Mines to level up, it's short, has a lot of enemies, and the boss gives decent experience points

I hate the mines, its just too big, the music is too boring (it puts me to sleep), and even after going there 1000 times I always get lost.